Frank _F15 Has Passed Away

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #31  
Re: In honor of Frank_F15 Goodbye

In Honor I went back and looked up his second post just to remember one of our friends.

Click Here

That was a great thing to do Dex. I went back to almost all of his posts on your nudge. Brings Frank in closer as a result. My deepest condolences to his family.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #32  
Re: In honor of Frank_F15 Goodbye

Thanks Dex! It's my loss for not knowing him, and a Buffalo NY native to boot! I echo the groups sentiment. Prayers to the family as well! ~Scotty

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #33  
This really sucks. Frank was a great man, from what I have read in these forums. to loose him is a great loss to this forum. God bless him....

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #34  
Thanks guys I hope his family gets some comfort from a look back at an earlier time in Franks life. The very memories that cause pain early after losing a loved one will in the future bring a smile and help us think of the loved ones we have lost.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #35  
I just saw this post. I was shocked to hear of Franks passing ! Yes he was a good man. Our WNY chapter had "elected" him president !!!!!!! LOL He was a great guy we had breakfast about 6 times and was great to have him there!. As I have found in my own life it is precious and short ! I have been diagnosed with a form of leukimia. right now its not progressing but I never know when it could, so every 3 months I go for blood work. I=n the mean time my wife are living life as though we may not be here next year because we dont know that !!!!!!!!!! RIP president Frank !!!!!!!!

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #37  
I just saw this post. I was shocked to hear of Franks passing ! Yes he was a good man. Our WNY chapter had "elected" him president !!!!!!! LOL He was a great guy we had breakfast about 6 times and was great to have him there!. As I have found in my own life it is precious and short ! I have been diagnosed with a form of leukimia. right now its not progressing but I never know when it could, so every 3 months I go for blood work. I=n the mean time my wife are living life as though we may not be here next year because we dont know that !!!!!!!!!! RIP president Frank !!!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about the health problems. I guess it is always best to live life like this day may be our last. I will pray for you.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #38  

Hey there, one of these days we have to get together and catch up. Lets see if Galen, Eric and the rest of the WNY guys are interested in getting together one of these weekends.

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #39  
I think it should be a memoriol dinner for Frank! Im in for that !

/ Frank _F15 Has Passed Away #40  
Vettemanwight.

Shall be pulling for you..prayer list.