Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial?

/ Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial? #1  

Dunno

Tractor
Ford
Hello,
I'm looking for a parts-donor tractor to source the hydraulic pump, piston, pto, and lift parts so I can add them to a 1962 4000 Industrial that came without. There's a Ford 600 for sale nearby, and I think the parts will swap. Does anyone know for sure what Ford donor tractors I should be looking for so it will be a drop-in swap? Mine is an SOS tranny, does it matter? Thanks.
Dunno

/ Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial?
Anyone? Bueller?

/ Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial? #3  
I've used Worthington AG for used parts. They have several large salvage yards.

/ Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial? #4  
The early 4000 is the same as the 800 series and early 2000 are the same as the 600 series, they all used basically the same parts with the exception being the rear end housing that is bigger and heavier in the 800/4000 than the 600/2000 tractors. The industrials also have a heavier front axle and bolster. So in theory most of the parts should swap since the parts you need are located on the engine and the center housing.

/ Ford donor tractor for three point lift, pump, pto, and piston for Ford 4000 industrial?
Thank you guys. I looked at buying the pieces separately, but they would cost much more than a salvage tractor. Now to find a tractor. I’m in NH if anyone has a lead.
Best regards.