For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series

Item Details
Make
Kubota
I sew up this 3 piece set (front + 2 sides) to be an easy on/off while using no tools. They are held in place by magnets hidden within the seams.
These fit both the B2650 and B3350 Kubota tractors. The newer additions are listed below the pics.

DSC05684_1.JPGDSC05686_1.JPGDSC05685_1.JPG

2021/2022 B2650 or B3350: $180 per set (includes shipping for US) Shipping to Canada $20US extra Here's a link to my write up on fabrication, pics, reviews, etc. : Winter Front Grille Cover for Kubota B2650 - OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

2021/2022 LX2610 or LX3310: $195 per set shipped to US. Shipping to Canada extra. Link to pics: LX2610 LX3310 Winter Front Covers

2021/2022 Kubota B2601 covers are now available: $170 shipped to US. Canada extra.
Link to the pics: B2601 Winter Front Covers

2021/2022 Kubota L3560 & Grand L 60 series: $225 per set delivered in US. Canada shipping extra.
L3560 winter front pics: Kubota L3560 and Grand L 60 Series Winter Front Covers | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

I also have a winter cover for the sub compact 2380 series tractor. Start a conversation for in
2019 Price delivered here in the contiguous states. Extra shipping costs to Canada and elsewhere.

PM for info or orders. I have a few sets ready to go.

Last edited:
   / For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series #2  
   / For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series #3  
Are you still making these? If so, do they also fit the b3030?

/ For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series
Are you still making these? If so, do they also fit the b3030?
Hi linksvu, yes, I still sew up some winter front covers. The models I have patterns for so far are Kubota: B2650/3350, LX2610/3310, B2601, L3560 (which should fit the Grand L 60 series models). I looked at a picture of your B3030 and I don't think any would be a fit for your model. Especially, your front grill is quite different.

However, if you'd like and would be willing to make a paper pattern (with some guidance from me) I'd be happy to see what we could come up with for your B3030. The side patterns are pretty simple to make a pattern for. Your curved front grill may be a little more troublesome. But there may be a simple solution to that too. Some heavy paper such as brown kraft paper (think paper grocery bags type) works great for a pattern.

So, if you'd like to make one each (side and front pattern) I'd be happy to write some guide lines and pointers for making them. the patterns would simply be the actual size of the covers when finished. I'd add the extra for the hems, tabs, or whatever is needed once we have the actual finished size paper pattern. I think the only tricky part would be your front grill. I'm guessing its a black plastic material? So the magnets would have to attach to the metal on the sides/bottom along the black material? the protrusion of the black material at the top center of your grill would be the problem to overcome since the paper pattern must be able to lie "flat" when finished. But a couple of short tabs with magnets in them could be added at near the top middle for attaching to the little orange triangular metal that appears to be top dead center of the front grill? there could be some other options too that might work well.

But first, let me know if you'd even like to go that route in making some patterns. I'm guessing from the pic I looked at that the sizes would be very similar to the LX models give or take so pricing would be somewhat in the same ballpark.

Thanks for your interest! And that's a nice looking tractor! If you decide to help make some patterns, it would help to take some nice pics of the front grill work. Especially looking down from the top center to get an idea of how big that metal protrusion is. Maybe a couple of pics of the sides and the lower back corners of the hood also. We could add a tab at the lower back side panels to attach to some metal object to keep those lower back corners in place. Hope all this makes sense and gives you some ideas for starting.

Regards,
David

/ For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series #5  
Hi linksvu, yes, I still sew up some winter front covers. The models I have patterns for so far are Kubota: B2650/3350, LX2610/3310, B2601, L3560 (which should fit the Grand L 60 series models). I looked at a picture of your B3030 and I don't think any would be a fit for your model. Especially, your front grill is quite different.

However, if you'd like and would be willing to make a paper pattern (with some guidance from me) I'd be happy to see what we could come up with for your B3030. The side patterns are pretty simple to make a pattern for. Your curved front grill may be a little more troublesome. But there may be a simple solution to that too. Some heavy paper such as brown kraft paper (think paper grocery bags type) works great for a pattern.

So, if you'd like to make one each (side and front pattern) I'd be happy to write some guide lines and pointers for making them. the patterns would simply be the actual size of the covers when finished. I'd add the extra for the hems, tabs, or whatever is needed once we have the actual finished size paper pattern. I think the only tricky part would be your front grill. I'm guessing its a black plastic material? So the magnets would have to attach to the metal on the sides/bottom along the black material? the protrusion of the black material at the top center of your grill would be the problem to overcome since the paper pattern must be able to lie "flat" when finished. But a couple of short tabs with magnets in them could be added at near the top middle for attaching to the little orange triangular metal that appears to be top dead center of the front grill? there could be some other options too that might work well.

But first, let me know if you'd even like to go that route in making some patterns. I'm guessing from the pic I looked at that the sizes would be very similar to the LX models give or take so pricing would be somewhat in the same ballpark.

Thanks for your interest! And that's a nice looking tractor! If you decide to help make some patterns, it would help to take some nice pics of the front grill work. Especially looking down from the top center to get an idea of how big that metal protrusion is. Maybe a couple of pics of the sides and the lower back corners of the hood also. We could add a tab at the lower back side panels to attach to some metal object to keep those lower back corners in place. Hope all this makes sense and gives you some ideas for starting.

Regards,
David
H

Regards,
David
Hi There, just wondering if you ever made the pattern for the B3030 winter front? I have a B3000, which is physically identical to a B3030. If you have the pattern, I would be interested in purchasing a winter front providing you are still making them. Please get back to me when you have a chance. Thanks!

/ For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series #6  
Me too. I also have a B3000.

/ For Sale: Winter Front Covers to fit Kubota B2650 B3350 LX2610 LX3310 L3560 LE B2601 Grand L 60 series
H

Hi There, just wondering if you ever made the pattern for the B3030 winter front? I have a B3000, which is physically identical to a B3030. If you have the pattern, I would be interested in purchasing a winter front providing you are still making them. Please get back to me when you have a chance. Thanks!

Me too. I also have a B3000.
Buzznow and TimP, so sorry for such a late reply. I'm way behind in keeping up with these covers due to all kinds of emergencies and problems this fall. Finally getting back on track and hoping for some smooth tractoring for a while.

Regarding covers for the B3000: I do have a pattern for the side panels. I didn't have access to the tractor and the front grill work with the protruding "nose" top center portion caused some issues for that person in coming up with a good pattern that could be made to fit well. I think that person didn't quite grasp what I needed in a pattern and that it had to be accurate. So I do have a partial front grill pattern. There was som guesswork in it. It was finally acceptable to him...but I never saw pics of the final outcome while on the tractor so I'm not sure what needed changing or could have been done better.

If either of you (or both) would like to help with a pattern.....I'd be happy to send you the paper patterns I currently have. At least it would be jump start in figuring out how to make the final pattern for the front grillwork.

Let me know what you think.....and I promise to check my messages more dilligently from now on!! :)

David

Winterfront sets are presently available for the B2650/3350, LX models, and very soon the '60 series tractors.
Shipping prices have sure gone up and material prices have doubled, so check with me for the current prices.

Here's a nice pic just sent by a customer of his B2650 wearing its new "Winter Tuxedo".
B2650 Winterfront Covers.jpg