Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat
Old thread but: Are you the guy who said he weighs 280#. I checked a premium, popular suspension seat with shock and it's rated for a max of 269#. No wonder you disliked it. Additionally what you bought for about $250 has a high back and arm rests which OEM seats usually don't have. A seat like that is a premium extra charge.

Was not me, I am about 185lbs. And my seat wasn't the good Branson suspension seat, it was the fixed thin piece of crap.

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #12  
So how do you like it now that you have had it for a while? My seat recently split open in. It isn't really a problem yet, but I am sure it won't be long. I tried some special Gorilla tape that I had laying around they recommended for another project that supposedly won't come loose once you stick it down. Unfortunately with me sitting on it, pulling on the split, it slid down the seat vinyl and made a nasty sticky mess on my seat and the pants I was wearing. Not sure I can ever get that clean again, so it is time to start looking for a replacement. Do you like the arms on it, or do they get in the way of the controls? Thanks in advance for your input!

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #13  
Anyone that weighs 280 pounds needs to join weight watchers. That is a coronary waiting to happen..

Far as OEM seats are concerned, none of them are what I consider even marginally good and I've replaced both of mine long ago.

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #14  
Someone asked already but i could not find an answer, old thread i guess, Are armrests useful on a tractor sit?
BTW, i'm very happy with my 2515 adjustable sit, but thinking of adding armrest kit one like this one: