Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #1  

sikmusicfreak8

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Branson 4720, 8620 Backhoe
Well, after a year and a half debating and researching, I finally pulled the trigger on a Milsco V5300 seat for my 2005 Branson 4720. So far I have barely used it, but seems a lot more comfortable. Cant wait to take it back up to my property for some field work, that will be the true test. Ill update when I get to it.

KIMG0743.JPGKIMG0744.JPG

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #2  
It looks like a great upgrade to me! Where did you get it?

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #3  
You'll have to report back on the arm rests. Just curious if you end up using them much or keep them folded up. Looks like a comfortable seat for sure.

I will wait a couple decades to replace my seat (it's not even a year old yet and I am cheap) :) but have bottomed it out a few times on bumps or going over logs....youch! Could be a sign I need to shed a few pounds I guess.

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #4  
I’m intrigued! It definitely looks factory!

What part of the seat did you replace? All of it or just the upper portion?

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat
Bought it from Seat Warehouse online.

Installing it required ditching original seat and sliders, cutting the studs off the support frame, then drilling new seat sliders and the old seat brackets and seat support frame and thru bolting it all.

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #7  
Congrats! By the way, your paint job looks AWESOME!!

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat
Thanks guys. It isn't perfect, but I am very happy with it. Just waxed her this morning, going to try and stay on top of it to make it last.

/ Finally Replaced My Awful Branson Seat #10  
Well, after a year and a half debating and researching, I finally pulled the trigger on a Milsco V5300 seat for my 2005 Branson 4720. So far I have barely used it, but seems a lot more comfortable. Cant wait to take it back up to my property for some field work, that will be the true test. Ill update when I get to it.

View attachment 560154View attachment 560155

Old thread but: Are you the guy who said he weighs 280#. I checked a premium, popular suspension seat with shock and it's rated for a max of 269#. No wonder you disliked it. Additionally what you bought for about $250 has a high back and arm rests which OEM seats usually don't have. A seat like that is a premium extra charge.