Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available?

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
I know it's outdated, but didn't want to get rid of my B2620. So now that I have the 3 point arms all off to get it set up for the new backhoe I just bought for it I was wondering......am I remembering correctly that there was another B series that had extendable lower arms for the 3 point hitch?

I have found telescoping stabilizers that will fit, but I'd also like to do my lift arms and do away with my quick hitch.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #3  
I know it's outdated, but didn't want to get rid of my B2620. So now that I have the 3 point arms all off to get it set up for the new backhoe I just bought for it I was wondering......am I remembering correctly that there was another B series that had extendable lower arms for the 3 point hitch?

I have found telescoping stabilizers that will fit, but I'd also like to do my lift arms and do away with my quick hitch.

Extendable lift arms have been available for the B3350 and (I believe) B2650 since inception.

They might fit but are not inexpensive.

SDT

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #4  
Don't buy/price items at parts counter. Tractor salesman may be able to order whole goods kit cheaper.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #5  
Don't buy/price items at parts counter. Tractor salesman may be able to order whole goods kit cheaper.

I have found that most things are usually more expensive from whole goods than at the parts counter but my parts guys cannot order most whole goods items.

Your mileage may varry.

SDT

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #7  
With the price you may end up paying for the telescopic lift arms, you may want just to go straight to the Euro hook style.

Several people here have converted their lift arms and are very happy with it.

It's a breeze to use, specially with telescopic stabilizers and you don't have the Quick hitch in way of hooking the PTO shafts.

Here are a couple threads talking about those. Two of which are conversions done by members here on TBN.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...ro-style-draft-hooks.html?highlight=euro+hook

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/425066-new-l6060-top-tilt-euro.html - Very detailed description here

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...ractor-plan-hitch-category-2.html#post5866153

And a picture for reference:

12_EC1-1024x1024.jpg

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #8  
   / Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available? #9  
My M6040 has telescoping third arm ends. It's really handy for that last little bit when hooking up implements. I treat them with due care - replacements are mucho $$$.

/ Extendable lower lift arms for B2620 available?
Thanks everyone. I had thought I read there was a B deluxe model of my generation that had the extendable arms and they fit my tractor. Was it the B3030 maybe??
Thought I'd ask here because I don't think my parts guys are in to figuring stuff like this out.

I am getting them to gauge my hydraulic pressure while it is at dealer too, just to make sure it is up to the high end of spec. They are charging me $180 to do that. Seems steep to me considering they are already plumbing the backhoe in.

And speaking of Whole Goods....that's what I just did with my tires. My parts guy said tires and rims are cheaper than just tires by going through Whole Goods. So that's what we did.