Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,531  
   / Everything Attachments #2,532  
My goodness. People will whine and cry about ANYTHING these days....

/ Everything Attachments #2,533  
From readers or your own people?

YouTube comments.

Here's a previous video with Ted, and I'll start it at the part where he's talking about welder safety equipment.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,534  
It's a shame that some P ant commenters can have that influence. I saw the video before it got taken down and I did
wonder how long before the busy body comments would start.
Being a bit over 70 and having grown up on a dairy farm, then in the Marines, then Industrial construction in Instrumentation and electrical,
I have come to the conclusion that almost all "safety" rules and regulations are written and enforced by those that know all and can't or don't do anything.
They have never worked a 100 feet in the air, or burned rod for 8-12 hours a day in all kinds of weather.
But they can sure tell those that have and are doing the work how it should be done with no regard to the consequences.

Know all, do nothings; non productive parasites.

I enjoy your videos, even though I don't watch all of them.
Thanks for putting them out and building a quality product in this country.

/ Everything Attachments #2,535  
It's a shame that some P ant commenters can have that influence. I saw the video before it got taken down and I did
wonder how long before the busy body comments would start.
Being a bit over 70 and having grown up on a dairy farm, then in the Marines, then Industrial construction in Instrumentation and electrical,
I have come to the conclusion that almost all "safety" rules and regulations are written and enforced by those that know all and can't or don't do anything.
They have never worked a 100 feet in the air, or burned rod for 8-12 hours a day in all kinds of weather.
But they can sure tell those that have and are doing the work how it should be done with no regard to the consequences.

Know all, do nothings; non productive parasites.

I enjoy your videos, even though I don't watch all of them.
Thanks for putting them out and building a quality product in this country.

Very true. Thank You for your service and for the kind words of support!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,536  
I saw the video and enjoyed it a lot ! But the guy wasn’t wearing a welding helmet only safety glasses so I’m pretty sure that’s what some folks complained about, but he was only tack welding and I was very impressed how good he was at it without even looking at the weld, it definitely wasn’t his first day on the job, it was incredible !!!

/ Everything Attachments #2,537  
I couldn’t see it either

/ Everything Attachments #2,538  
If ya like to see skid steers wrestling trees, check out the newest video on our channel..
#WickedPenetrator
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,539  
I saw the video and enjoyed it a lot ! But the guy wasn’t wearing a welding helmet only safety glasses so I’m pretty sure that’s what some folks complained about, but he was only tack welding and I was very impressed how good he was at it without even looking at the weld, it definitely wasn’t his first day on the job, it was incredible !!!
Every pro welder I've ever known tacks like that. Helmet is nothing but a nuisance for tacking in their world...

/ Everything Attachments #2,540  
I have horse riding trails throughout my woods that I had cleared years ago with a dozer. I kept them in pretty good shape over the years with my rotary cutter and chainsaw but eventually I had a lot of side growth encroaching the trails.

I recently hired someone to widen the trails back to where they were with a forestry mulcher and the guy did a great job, but there is a bit of a mess with the shredded wood chips. What would be the best attachment for grooming the trails, a landscape rake or a box scraper? The trails include hills and uneven areas but are mostly 10-15 feet wide.

EA offers free shipping to a business address to a business having a dock and forklift, but was wondering how they are crated. Can they be unloaded with a tractor FEL?

1679155934246.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.