Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,521  
Go to a local credit union and use $50 to open a savings account. Now you’re a member. They have many small personal loan options at lower rates.
if factory financing isn't available, that's definitely the way to go if not paying cash. been a CU member for over 30 years.

/ Everything Attachments #2,522  
EA Wicked Bucket is currently IN STOCK, and guys love the benefits!
Travis

review.JPG

New video with Ted

/ Everything Attachments #2,523  
What I want to see is an attachment that will:

-fit any compact tractor
-cut brush that grows over the sides of a gravel road
-doesn't cost several thousand dollars

We've got bush honeysuckle that grows like mad and every time we cut it back off the road by hand it'll grow back in 2 years. It's frustrating. I've seen some good tractor attachments to handle this issue at the Farm Machinery Show, but I'm not going to pay the kind of money they want for them. For $5k I could hire a team of immigrants to cut it all down.

/ Everything Attachments #2,524  
Here's some throwback footage of Ted n Peanut testing the best, most well received tractor landscape rake ever made. Since the making of this video 9 years ago, we've only improved our Severe Xtreme Landscape Rake by adding a solid steel, smooth kingpin, easier to adjust gauge wheels, and even offer an offset option!
Travis

FULL EA Rake Lineup is here: Best Tractor Landscape Rake, Root Rake, Rock Rake

/ Everything Attachments #2,526  
Wow, that was quick!

The video is already on our YouTube channel. Check er out.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,527  
Check out this footage of our Bystronic tubing laser.

Having this allows us to do several things which many manufacturers can't. Cutting our own tubing with laser indexing makes it easier for our welders to line everything up, and it also adds to strength and rigidity because of the unique design features we can create!
Thanks for the support.

Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.