Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,321  
Arly, just look for a 25 DINSE extension cable, you can get about any length you want - then you would just plug the extension into the welder, and the 5' ground cable into the extension. Everlast also lists a longer 1 piece,

but I personally hate pretty much ALL OEM ground clamps, I replaced all 5 of my welders' ground clamps with 400 amp bronze connectors... Steve

(You don't need a 400 amp connector for smaller welders, but you probably WILL need the ability to clamp onto larger than 1" stuff)

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,324  
Do you folks have the Cyclone 200ES in stock?
We are out for a few more days. More are coming shortly. However, we do have plenty of 212's in stock.

#1,326  
Yes, but it's a lot more of a welder than the 200es. It's a better MIG overall, and it also has way more power. The 200es is just 180A @ 25% duty cycle. The 212 is 200A at 35% duty cycle and a max output of 230A.

It's actually on sale now at 999.00 shipped.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,327  
@Mark, for a new/aspiring welder how would you decide between the 212 and the PowerMTS 211SI (which appears to off some TIG capabilities).

#1,328  
The mts 211si is one of our older models. It's good but basic. Yes it has dc tig with hf start. But it's not for aluminum.

The 212 is a bit more up to date and welds equally as well.

As for which I'd go for, for me it actually get the storm 215c. You get a pretty decent little plasma cutter function instead of tig. I have one myself.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,329  
I have before due to sales starting after I purchase one. I didn't feel great about it, but it wasn't the fault of the company offering the sale.

The fact is, someone is always going to buy before a sale, only to find that a sale was announced or started after they bought. There's simply no way around this.
Late to the thread, but Costco will by policy refund the difference if an item goes on sale within a certain period of time after you buy. In fact, with Costco's return policy, you can usually, if you have the you know what's for it, get it taken care of for a long period after that.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,330  
What it boils down to is quality control and specs to ensure a good product. I'm sure if a manufacturer had adequate specs and good quality control a good product could be produced anywhere. Everlast seems to keep on top of both.
I hope Mark L & EL took note of the poster from back a few years who received a DOA/defective (air leak I think) who was told to return it for service. Not the way to do it. Ship out a new one. Apparently DIY (which I like) would not work due to where the leaking connector was.

I'll add that every company/seller has problems at some point. It really comes down to how they handle them upon discovery/reporting by the customer. Primeweld sets a standard for service from comments I have read, but EL has really nice machines with cutting edge tech, for sure. And we have Mark's phone # 🤫