Equivalent Fuel Injector for Ford 1910 3 Cyl Diesel Tractor?

/ Equivalent Fuel Injector for Ford 1910 3 Cyl Diesel Tractor? #11  
What search engine r u using.??
I use Google and there’s a herd of injectors for sale..
Don’t click the pictures, scroll down.. Spencer diesel is the first one I saw..& there r a few.. but they’re over 100.00 each..pretty expensive compared to getting them rebuilt..

/ Equivalent Fuel Injector for Ford 1910 3 Cyl Diesel Tractor? #12  
That's great advice! Thanks. When I see these older Shibaura tractors being started in videos, they seem to catch right away, but mine takes two sessions of 20-second heating and still has to crank for about 30 seconds or more (twice). Was worried about the starter.

Do you have a favorite injector cleaner for your tractor? And, my tractor gets babied, though I work it hard when it does see use. Stays parked in the shop (heated) all year.

Thanks again.
Cranking that way sounds just like ours. Some of them maybe do Start easy. As far as cleaner, I don't know the brand, but it's in a dark blue bottle. I have to use it once or twice a year on our cab tractor. And, it clears it right up. Lucas is good. A brand named Phaser or Phazer works good too. I've had experience with those three.

Yes, Im glad to and hope I did help.

/ Equivalent Fuel Injector for Ford 1910 3 Cyl Diesel Tractor? #13  
A bad injector aside, I believe hard starting is the nature of the beast. As mentioned I have to glow mine on the warmest days too.

/ Equivalent Fuel Injector for Ford 1910 3 Cyl Diesel Tractor?
Thanks all,
Really appreciate the help and advice.

Jim