EE_Bota has passed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #41  
A genuine loss for the community ...

A true gentleman of powerful intellect with keen insights and a very skilled debater ... and quite willing to help others.

זכר צדיק לברכה​

He had a post a few months ago where he said something in passing that lead me to believe he was not doing well and that cancer was involved
I remember that post ... it was in passing ... seemed almost an oblique reference IIRC ...

This is really sad news. I enjoyed his posts. He brought a lot of good info to the forum. I hope his family finds out that he had a lot of tractor buddies.
You can extend your condolences to EE's family and friends via the guest book is located at the link below:

Thomas Scotton Obituary: View Obituary for Thomas Scotton by Loflin Funeral Home, Liberty, NC

/ EE_Bota has passed. #42  
A genuine loss for the community ...

A true gentleman of powerful intellect with keen insights and a very skilled debater ... and quite willing to help others.

I remember that post ... it was in passing ... seemed almost an oblique reference IIRC ...

You can extend your condolences to EE's family and friends via the guest book is located at the link below:

Thomas Scotton Obituary: View Obituary for Thomas Scotton by Loflin Funeral Home, Liberty, NC

I knew EE lived sorta close to me but until I read his obituary, I did not realize how close he lived to me. :( I really regret not meeting him in person...

EE's Guest Book is only open for a few more days, it closes on 11/16/2013, so if you want to sign his book you need to hurry. I signed it this morning but the "post" has not been approved yet. EE only has a handful of entries in his Guest Book but I know he has been a valued TBNer for years so we should kick up his final post count! :D

Later,
Dan

/ EE_Bota has passed. #43  
EE's Guest Book is only open for a few more days, it closes on 11/16/2013, so if you want to sign his book you need to hurry.
Dan,

I originally read it that way myself - but the Guest Book is actually open to November 16 2014 ...

/ EE_Bota has passed. #44  
How do I get to the guest book?

Loren

/ EE_Bota has passed. #46  
Good verbal sparring partner- I'll miss his particular take on the issues of the day. He was an accomplished person, and insightful. We'll miss his contributions here!

/ EE_Bota has passed. #47  
He will be missed, I enjoyed reading his posts.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #48  
I am greatly saddened to hear this. EE was a great guy and as rsywan stated: an opened minded individual who was humble but powerful in his delivery. Gosh I hate when one of us goes. Condolences to his loved ones. He will be missed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #49  
It saddens me to hear one of our members has passed. We may not always see eye to eye with each other, but I always consider fellow TBN members part of my family.

RIP EE BOTA

/ EE_Bota has passed. #50  
I don't get on here much anymore and I just saw this, 52 is way too young!