Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #1  

cosmo99

Tractor
Farmall 706
I'm looking at a couple tractors and one is a TC45DA HST but I don't know the year. Another is a 2010 Boomer 3045 HST. I believe they have the same engine and overall seem to have the same features. Are there any significant differences between the two?

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #2  
I have a 2005 TC40. Love it. Been a great tractor that I have not been easy on. I believe the Boomer 3045 is very similar in size and style. I remember that my Dad and Uncle looked at the newer 2010 Boomers and thought they were not as roomy as my TC40 and ended up with a Massey 1643. So there might be some differences. I think you be fine either way. They are very east to operate and see everything going on around. Very ergonomic for me.

Note: I am not sure when they went away from Shibaura engines but if the newer one has a different engine I would want the TC45. Just my opinion. I don't know why New Holland got away from the Shibaura machines. They are really built well and were top of the line during the early and mid 2000's.

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #3  
#1 make Shure the 3045 isn't a cvt I have seen people advertise a cvt as a hydro.

#2 3045 will have dpf on it they have a limited life on it and it gets expensive to replace.

I like early Tc d's not Da's they seemed to start cheaping out on thinks as they progressed 2000 d's had a heavy fiberglass sheet metal parts Da's and boomer went to plastic . Older ones had metal grab handles new went to plastic. There were some wiring changes on the newer ones also.
Newer ones were prone to fender cracking . from people pulling on the plastic grab handles. I bought a cherry tc45d a couple months ago and couldn't be happier. I researched it extensively before I bought mine. Happy hunting! 🍻

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #4  
I've got a 3040. I believe it was built in 2008. The 3040 and the 3045 has no dpf. They are just newer versions of the TC40 and TC45. The next versions were made by LS. My fenders did crack and NH had a kit with steel supports to fix it. I don't know if the kits are still available. I've got a NH 1530(1998) and the water temp gauge stopped working a couple of years ago. I replaced the sender but that didn't fix it. Apparently the gauge is bad and I found one for over $300. I guess I'll keep my radiator clean and monitor the coolant since I'm not going to pay that. It never heated up when the gauge worked so I don't think I need to worry about it.
The older tractors get expensive to maintain when they stop making parts for them.

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #5  
#1 make Shure the 3045 isn't a cvt I have seen people advertise a cvt as a hydro.

#2 3045 will have dpf on it they have a limited life on it and it gets expensive to replace.

I like early Tc d's not Da's they seemed to start cheaping out on thinks as they progressed 2000 d's had a heavy fiberglass sheet metal parts Da's and boomer went to plastic . Older ones had metal grab handles new went to plastic. There were some wiring changes on the newer ones also.
Newer ones were prone to fender cracking . from people pulling on the plastic grab handles. I bought a cherry tc45d a couple months ago and couldn't be happier. I researched it extensively before I bought mine. Happy hunting! 🍻
Not sure that all 3045 tractors will have dpf as they were made from 2008 to 2016, so somewhere around 2013 and up they may have dpf.

/ Differences between TC45DA and Boomer 3045 HST #6  
Iman Long lane Tractors in Elizibeth town Pa. is a NH wrecking yard and they should have a temp gauge that works for you. You could buy a cheap generic gauge and mount it under the hood if you don't want that rube Goldberg look . Just a thought. :unsure: 🍻