Diesel won't start, anything I should try?

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #11  
Anyone can help

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #12  
I don't know your machine, but if there is a lever that shuts down the engine, follow the cable to where it attached on the engine end. It has to pull on something, that something may not return to the run position when the lever is released. Make sure the thing that moves, moves back. Diesel engines are pretty simple. Good luck.

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #13  
Anyone can help
I doubt the person that made this thread 11 years ago is gonna help....his last activity on this forum was 6 years ago.

Have you tried a quick squirt of starting fluid

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #14  
I doubt the person that made this thread 11 years ago is gonna help....his last activity on this forum was 6 years ago.

Have you tried a quick squirt of starting fluid
Where do you put it

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #15  
It seems close to starting. Perhaps try a heat gun or hair dryer into the air intake while cranking. That's also where you would shoot starter fluid, but you run a risk of damaging a diesel with starter fluid. That said... People do it all of the time.

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #18  
I don't know your machine, but if there is a lever that shuts down the engine, follow the cable to where it attached on the engine end. It has to pull on something, that something may not return to the run position when the lever is released. Make sure the thing that moves, moves back. Diesel engines are pretty simple. Good luck.
Thanks will check it out today

/ Diesel won't start, anything I should try? #19  
Nevermind. If you are unfamiliar with starter fluid and diesels....forget my advise.
Just a update I spray starting liquid in the air in take it started but when the engine is cold it won’t start, before this engine use to start normally so I don’t know what’s causing this problem if it have a heater ?