Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift

/ Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift #1  

r8f1k

Silver Member
Tractor
Farmall 100, Allis Chalmers D14, International Super MTA, IH 560, Mahindra 4510, Gehl 4500, Clark CY45, JD 800, JD 60
Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift, I don't own the tractor, but I am interested in buying it. It is an orchard unit with a front PTO. Does anyone have any experience with these units? Are they known for having transmission issues? The current owner says that it is the ECU. Am I getting into a tractor that isn't worth it? Any thoughts are appreciated.

/ Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift #2  
Is it a power shift?
1. Did you check fuses first?
2. Do you have a Deutz Fahr dealer nearby that could meet you at sellers site and go over the problem? There should be a code stored for the transmission if its an electronically controlled tractor.
That’s probably my first 2 steps.

Would like to mention that it’s high time we get a Deutz Fahr forum added.
Also an AGCO/Challenger forum while we are at it.

Those are tractor brands that have a good presence. Much more so than some other brands I see here that have a forum.

/ Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift
I have not put my hands on the unit yet, just doing some research to see if the juice is worth the squeeze. I am trying to get the service code from the owner, I'm assuming that it is a Power Shift.

/ Deutz Fahr Agroplus 100S Transmission Won't Shift #4  
Not sure where you are located but the folks at Paige Equipment in East Williamson, NY have been selling Deutz Fahr for awhile and sell to apple orchards in that area. To top it off they are willing to help in anyway they can.