Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #1  

CloverKnollFarms

Elite Member
Tractor
TYM4820H
My local TYM dealer messaged me today to nail down a delivery time for the new tractor today…

Then he tells me, by the way, it will be $1000 less than quoted… I was able to secure another discount for you.

I suppose I should ask what sort of doughnuts his guys like. What a blessing!

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #3  
Fantastic surprise! That’s great!

That surely doesn’t happen too often these days and I highly doubt such an example would happen with other brands.

Mike

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #4  
My local TYM dealer messaged me today to nail down a delivery time for the new tractor today…

Then he tells me, by the way, it will be $1000 less than quoted… I was able to secure another discount for you.

I suppose I should ask what sort of doughnuts his guys like. What a blessing!
That's awesome!!!!

Yes you should. I firmly believe in rewarding businesses that save me money.

I shop at the local Farm and Home store exclusively, small town, no choices. Couple weeks ago I bought something and as I was paying and visiting with the cashier whom I know, as she handed me the receipt she asked if I had noticed the change on the receipt? I said no. She showed me that the company has a site you go to, fill in the receipt information, complete a survey that takes about two minutes, receive $10 off on your next purchase.... I profusely thanked her. And mentioned her by name in the survey as being very helpful. :)

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #6  
That guy would be my dealer for life.
Let him know he is appreciated.

And congrats on the new machine. TYM was my second choice after extensive research. They have all the right stuff in all the right places.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #7  
Congrats! Not what I expected either.

Yeah - I'd find a way to spend a little of that savings at the dealer and bring them some good coffee and doughnuts too.

When its delivered, grab some photos for us. I'm really starting to like the looks of the TYMs and starting to dream of a cab machine.

/ Dealer changed the price 2 hours prior to delivery! #8  
That's awesome!!!!

Yes you should. I firmly believe in rewarding businesses that save me money.

I shop at the local Farm and Home store exclusively, small town, no choices. Couple weeks ago I bought something and as I was paying and visiting with the cashier whom I know, as she handed me the receipt she asked if I had noticed the change on the receipt? I said no. She showed me that the company has a site you go to, fill in the receipt information, complete a survey that takes about two minutes, receive $10 off on your next purchase.... I profusely thanked her. And mentioned her by name in the survey as being very helpful. :)
What kind of information do they ask for in the survey? Do they ask for an email address or phone number?

Congratulation on the discount OP, that's pretty cool!