Cyclone 200ES reviews?

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Anyone here using the Cyclone 200ES? I so, tell us what you think of it. I should add I'd put 035 fluxcore wire in it to do steel projects with it. Thanks!

Last edited:
   / Cyclone 200ES reviews?
Well gee, no responses here but there are reviews on Amazonie but its a few bucks less on the manufacturers web site. :unsure:

Last edited:
   / Cyclone 200ES reviews? #3  
Maybe nobody has purchased one and used it.... Never have any faith in sellers endorsement, to easy for seller to fake positive reviews....

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
The reviewers say the ground cord is ridiculously short on the Cyclone 200ES. I think I'll get a cart and some .035 contact ends with it. What else??

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #5  
The reviewers say the ground cord is ridiculously short on the Cyclone 200ES. I think I'll get a cart and some .035 contact ends with it. What else??
If you are ordering .035 contact tips it would indicate to me you intend to use .035 wire, so need to order .035 drive roller.... Spec sheet says it only comes with .023-.030 drive roller....

Screenshot 2023-03-10 112327.jpg

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
If you are ordering .035 contact tips it would indicate to me you intend to use .035 wire, so need to order .035 drive roller.... Spec sheet says it only comes with .023-.030 drive roller....

View attachment 787774
Thanks! I did overlook that.

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews? #7  
Well gee, no responses here but there are reviews on Amazonie but its a few bucks less on the manufacturers web site. :unsure:
Amazon has no-hassle 30 day free return on most items. Check to see if it applies here. That to me is worth a few dollars. If you decide it's not what you expected, just send it back.

And - this return policy results in occasional as-new discounted items priced below the full price new units. I've saved some money that way.

/ Cyclone 200ES reviews?
Should upsell to the larger 212?? Amazonie originally had a ship in the week, then changed it to this fall for a Cyclone 200ES.