cub cadet xt2 l46 (kawasaki) starting issues

/ cub cadet xt2 l46 (kawasaki) starting issues #1  

Boganism

Tractor
None
hi all, recently purchased another cub after owning the previous for 15~ years (the engine decided to die oneday so we went out for a new one).
we purchased the new one about 11 months ago, and in the first 5 hours one of the blades hit ground and flipped upwards smashing itself, then now at 60 hours it ran out of fuel. we refueled it but now all it does is turn over, or will immedatley make a strange sound like the starter disengaging as its spinning.

sofar all fuel lines are clear
the carberator is clean
one sparkplug was dead so we changed both out to brand new
everything cleaned and checked

literally everything is checked but it doesnt start, and after disconnecting the battery the hour meter jumped to 93.1 hours from 69.8

/ cub cadet xt2 l46 (kawasaki) starting issues #2  
So if one spark plug was dead, is it possible that the engine is flooded? Was the plug fowled or simply wouldn't spark? Is the oil level high and has fuel in it? For now confirm spark on both cylinders and that the little solenoid at the base of the carb is activating when the key is on.

/ cub cadet xt2 l46 (kawasaki) starting issues #3  
Charge the battery and be sure connections are tight. I have found with my Craftsman and its Kohler engine the fuel pump seems incapable of pulling fuel from the tank just using the starter. I have to prime it with a bit of fuel directly into the carburetor. After doing that once or twice the engine has spun fast enough to pull fuel on its own. If it sits for over about a week I must repeat the process.

/ cub cadet xt2 l46 (kawasaki) starting issues #4  
if it will not turn over and one plug is dead if the motor is flooded and gas in cylinder it could be hydro locked, try removing the plug and see if it turns over