That is sweet. Great job!

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #3  
Whom ever built that indeed an artist. :thumbsup:

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #4  
Much better than my Kenbota build. But I had less to work with. :laughing:

When I got my dozer, I removed the "blade" on the Kenbota. :rolleyes:

Kenbota-1.jpg

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #5  
Sweet little machine! Too bad... it's so little, though. I can't imagine spending so many hours to fabricate a custom grader than requires 4 passes just to smooth a driveway, lol.

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build
Sweet little machine! Too bad... it's so little, though. I can't imagine spending so many hours to fabricate a custom grader than requires 4 passes just to smooth a driveway, lol.

Well there is that, but probably nobody can say I have one exactly like it.

I am sure most tractors CUT and larger can move more material, but the little cubs long wheel base should help keep the blade a bit more stable height wise making a cut.

Like most of us that fix up old classic cars tractors or like to build things- that machine is obviously somewhat a "Labor of Love".

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #7  
It looked like a few times it could use more weight. Perhaps 500 pounds or more. I saw the tires start to break traction a few times.

That's also why I ended up removing my blade. The thing had enough low end to climb a tree but the battery in the rear and filled rear tires just weren't enough to push dirt or gravel.

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #8  
I have an Allis D grader and traction is a real problem with it too! These small units are fine for loose dirt but wont dig anything hard.
Whoever made that one did a super job ---- I think he just made it cause some person made the mistake of telling him it couldnt be done!

/ Cub Cadet Road Grader-. Nice build #10  
There are several videos of the construction on the grader. He did an awesome job of getting it in proportion and making it functional. A true craftsman.