Cub Cadet loaders

/ Cub Cadet loaders #1  

foreman81

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 2210
I'm just curious to find out the lift ratings on the Cadet loaders. I know they are made by the reputable Woods implements company. I d'like to know which model of the woods lineups goes with each Cadet tractors.

thanks,

Alex

/ Cub Cadet loaders #2  
I don't believe that any line right up on the mark. Cub Cadet will have some differences like the mounting brackets or little differences just to set them apart. Woods builds some backhoes for Kubota but they don't mount the same to the tractor same with the loaders.

/ Cub Cadet loaders
Guess is have to pick some litterature on the Cadets and see them up close at the dealer. I didn't know woods built backhoes for kubota, this comes as news to to me. thanks Art.

Alex

/ Cub Cadet loaders #4  
I have a 7360 with the 485 Loader and here are some of the specs....
Max lift height is 100 inches
Lift capacity at full height is 1200 lbs.
breakout capacity is 2000 lbs.
the 66" bucket has a heaped capacity of 14.5 cu. ft.

/ Cub Cadet loaders #5  
There are 4 different loaders:
610...725lbs,
475...740lbs,
476...1180lbs,
485...1430lbs.
My 7260 has a Bush Hog loader (yellow of course) and picks up just a little less than the 476.

/ Cub Cadet loaders
Re: Breakout?

Breakout means the breakout pressure that the hydraulics put out when you first lift the loader off the ground. As the boom rises, that pressure diminishes. Sort of like when you pick up a boulder off the ground, you will have less difficulty lifting it up at first but as you raise it up in the air, it gets heavier, alot heavier.

/ Cub Cadet loaders #8  
Re: Breakout?

You learn something new every day/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif