Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
this is my brother’s baby. He’s owned it 4 years, mows about 4?acres and snowblower where he can’t get his plow truck.

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review #2  
Cub cadet makes the best garden tractor! That is just like my cub cadet gt 2544 that I use for mowing, plowing my garden, tilling, snow blowing and plowing with the front blade, also use it for pulling my 5000 pound boat trailer! Good video!

Last edited:
   / Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review
Cub cadet makes the best garden tractor! That is just like my cub cadet gt 2544 that I use for mowing, plowing my garden, tilling, snow blowing and plowing with the front blade, also use it for pulling my 5000 pound boat trailer! Good video!
Thank You. We had a 2544 here for a while. It had a triple bagger on it. The 2544 was very remi of the Old IH Cubs.

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review #4  
I've always liked Cub Cadets, but my grass is terror for the decks-constant clogging/buildup even with graphite coating. The Kubota deck is better, but still gets buildup. I guess I live in a sucky location to cut grass....

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review #5  
I've always liked Cub Cadets, but my grass is terror for the decks-constant clogging/buildup even with graphite coating. The Kubota deck is better, but still gets buildup. I guess I live in a sucky location to cut grass....
thus why i will never buy another cadet. both a rider high end (don't remember the model) and a 4x4 push mower, both constantly clog in yards where my cheap craftsmans mowers don't even blink.

never again.

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review #6  
thus why i will never buy another cadet. both a rider high end (don't remember the model) and a 4x4 push mower, both constantly clog in yards where my cheap craftsmans mowers don't even blink.

never again.
exactly. I watched my neighbor mow short their high wet grass that just had a light rain with a John Deere box store rider and not a single clump, nice even discharge....

/ Cub Cadet Enduro XT3 4-Year Review
exactly. I watched my neighbor mow short their high wet grass that just had a light rain with a John Deere box store rider and not a single clump, nice even discharge....
I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you my old Wheel Horse with rear discharge deck was my favorite 😊