Cub cadet 7275 not running right!

/ Cub cadet 7275 not running right! #1  

Aquaelvis

Tractor
Cub cadet 7275
Ok, hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I’ve got a new to me 7275. It’s been rode hard. Leaks from all over but has been running just fine. (I just keep the fluids topped off)
Recently it started surging. The rpms would go up and down, throttle untouched. It goes from 1000 to 2500 rpm and all over that range. Never goes over 2500 rpm.
The issue is kind of intermittent. It has gone away and come back a few times.
Yesterday I fired her up and did about 20 minutes around the yard. She was fine. Then the surging started. Throttle control doesn’t help. It would cut out when ever I tried to give it any load. It was all I could do to limp her back to the shop.
I tried her this morning and it ran for a minute or two, then started to surge again. Now it dies soon after starting. (Did that yesterday too)

The fuel filter seems fine. I notice my bowl doesn’t look great but I don’t see it leaking. The fuel lines are worn but don’t seem to be leaking.

If it were you, where would you start?
Also, anyone know what size fuel lines to use on this? Figured it wouldn’t hurt to replace those.
Thanks in advance!
C3ADB023-F694-485F-B80A-BBC55A4F410E.jpeg

/ Cub cadet 7275 not running right! #2  
Are you still having the issue? Did you find a fix?
The fuel lines are a good indicator. When it does it crack the fuel banjo bolt and the injectors at the pump and see if you're getting bubbles in the fuel indicating an air leak.
Do you know where it is leaking from? Air in the hydraulics might cause some surging. Does it steer ok? Can you move the loader when it's acting up?