Cost to add loader to GC series

/ Cost to add loader to GC series #1  

PreacherM

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2610h
Some of you commented on my post in the General Buying And Selling. I've been looking at prices locally. There are quite a few GC series tractors that are plumbed for FEL but only come with MMM. I couldn't seem to find any prices listed for just a loader. I could easily do the install myself. Would a FEL package (for a GC 1705 say) cost more than 2k?

/ Cost to add loader to GC series #2  
That's a challenging question given both supply chain and the sharp increase in cost of goods.

Does your tractor already have the FEL valve body on it?

/ Cost to add loader to GC series
That's a challenging question given both supply chain and the sharp increase in cost of goods.

Does your tractor already have the FEL valve body on it?
I don't own a massey. Sorry if my post implied that. I'm only curious if it would be cheaper to add a new FEL to a used tractor vs buying a used tractor and FEL.

/ Cost to add loader to GC series #4  
I don't own a massey. Sorry if my post implied that. I'm only curious if it would be cheaper to add a new FEL to a used tractor vs buying a used tractor and FEL.

Oh, no. Typically the cost of machine purchased all in 1 can't be beat, used or new. Both new and used prices are similar to cars nowadays in that lack of supply has it all out of whack.