Coney, what is to much garlic

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #21  
1639329675472.jpeg

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #22  
Sonic offered this Coney Island Hotdog for awhile (years ago).
1639330000808.jpeg

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #24  
Don’t know. I didn’t really like it. It was a sub sandwich with a hot dog as the meat.
My favorite is Las Vegas 7-11 style! Chile Dog and a Coke for $1.99. You add as much Chile and cheese as you want. Mmmm... 😀

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #25  
I love this section of TBN. Always good food discussed.

I'll second that there is never too much garlic. Fresh though. I'm not a huge fan of powdered or minced in a jar. I too would try 3 buds first. Even that seems like a lot of of pressing

Does anyone have a good method of chopping garlic? I usually mince it by hand, but it usually leaves large and small chunks.

Made some garlic mashed potatoes Sunday and used a full garlic bud, plenty of butter and a package of cream cheese. Paired with slow cooker chicken. Mmm!

/ Coney, what is to much garlic
40 garlic chicken, hmmm
Any idea on how far away you could detect what's for supper?

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #28  
I love this section of TBN. Always good food discussed.

I'll second that there is never too much garlic. Fresh though. I'm not a huge fan of powdered or minced in a jar. I too would try 3 buds first. Even that seems like a lot of of pressing

Does anyone have a good method of chopping garlic? I usually mince it by hand, but it usually leaves large and small chunks.
I usually use a hand press like this one. About $15 and they work great.
1639643870555.jpeg

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #29  
Me too. I have also learned a short cut for peeling the stuff; separate the cloves and put them in an empty glass fruit jar. Put on the lid and shake the crap out of them for 3 or 4 minutes. They peel rather easy then.

/ Coney, what is to much garlic #30  
And of course, we all know the difference between a head and clove of garlic. So, depending on your own personal definition, the results may vary. For some, two heads of garlic might be too much, but two cloves, just right.

The OP can PM me for my mailing address to send me a sample and i'll render my own opinion on the number of garlic cloves or heads. ;)

As long as it's not Elephant "garlic", then any is too much. My preference is for the hard neck varieties.