Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #71  
Here, I was trying to share with the wife the funny aspects of Clarkson's Farm, then he makes such a boorish and unnecessary statement that I get the stink eye from the wife, just watching old Eps of Top Gear and Grand Tour.

We all get fueled up at our respective terminals sometimes, and all the lights are green. Clarkson, was obviously a bit in the cups, and made a post that should have been saved for the morning, to be re-read as to its tone before sending it out. We have all been there, and we have all sometimes failed, with next day regret.

I have seen pretty much the entire bodies of work of Clarkson, May, and The Hamster. They are all anti-royality at some point. I couldn't care less about British Monarchies and what they do. Yet, what Clarkson said was a personal attack, and he can't know what any other person's real feelings are.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #72  
I'd sit in a Pub with him and buy the first round, but i'd still tell him he's an AH.
He’d probably say “I agree!” and then call over the barkeep and yell “Second Round’s on him, too!” —While pointing at you 😂🤣

/ Clarkson’s Farm #73  
According to SmallScreen

Clarkson’s Farm Season 2 And 3 Will Still Air On Prime Video​

EDWARD LAUDER
on 17 January 2023 at 4:39 PM
It was revealed earlier today that Amazon Studios has opted not to renew its contract with Jeremy Clarkson, but many people have been asking what does that mean for Clarkson’s Farm Season 2 and 3. Well, it’s been revealed to us that the next two seasons of the show will air as scheduled.

According to our sources, the next two seasons of the popular Prime Video series will air on the streaming platform. However, there was apparently a desire from certain big players within Amazon just to scrap the next two seasons entirely.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #74  
The guy made a living and gained many fans making fun of people and the government and environmentalists his whole life, but oh no, don't say anything about the royal gold diggers. Whaaa.

As for amazon..."this man is terrible, we must punish and cancel him.....but first we need to make millions more from his show."

What a joke. I'll support Jeremy wherever he goes.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #75  
The guy made a living and gained many fans making fun of people and the government and environmentalists his whole life, but oh no, don't say anything about the royal gold diggers. Whaaa.

As for amazon..."this man is terrible, we must punish and cancel him.....but first we need to make millions more from his show."

What a joke. I'll support Jeremy wherever he goes.
The man is a complete horse’s arse.

but then again, so am I 😂🤣

And I will support him, too.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #76  
".......don't say anything about the royal gold diggers." At least don't say anything just when there is an up coming, tell all book - "Spare." Amazon, after all, started out as a book sales platform. Some how Clarkson didn't realize that he shouldn't bite the hand feeding him big juicy steaks.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #77  
".......don't say anything about the royal gold diggers." At least don't say anything just when there is an up coming, tell all book - "Spare." Amazon, after all, started out as a book sales platform. Some how Clarkson didn't realize that he shouldn't bite the hand feeding him big juicy steaks.
He got fired many times for fighting his producers, the hands that fed him.
Without his personality, they would not be so rich though

/ Clarkson’s Farm #78  
I always keep watching Clarkson/Hammond/May era Top Gear episodes over and over (none of the other ones with the different hosts because they just aren't entertaining) and I just heard a classic Jeremy remark while describing an early Ferrari......"it came from an era when your dish washer had a name....and ears." Bahahahaha.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #79  
I always keep watching Clarkson/Hammond/May era Top Gear episodes over and over (none of the other ones with the different hosts because they just aren't entertaining) and I just heard a classic Jeremy remark while describing an early Ferrari......"it came from an era when your dish washer had a name....and ears." Bahahahaha.
Man, i could hear him saying that!