Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit?

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #11  
Unfortunately I don't have a speedo in my T474. So I don't know the secret handshake, one would think if the previous suggestion worked on the temp, it would do the whole dash?
A speedometer and a speedo are 2 different things. 😀

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #12  
You get the picture, don't make me dig out a dood in speedos..........I'll send ya a rusty tea spoon to carve out your eye balls. 🤣

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
Well my 574 has a speedo, and I do not... memories of high school gym class jocks being handed out flashing back now:rolleyes: WTF in the rear view mirror.
But yea. I'd think if they can go from C to F they figured we'd want to go from KMH tot MPH in the programming. Again, the secret south Korean programmers handshake.

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #14  
Well my 574 has a speedo, and I do not... memories of high school gym class jocks being handed out flashing back now WTF in the rear view mirror.
But yea. I'd think if they can go from C to F they figured we'd want to go from KMH tot MPH in the programming. Again, the secret south Korean programmers handshake.

Take a sharpie and write an MPH on the glass covering the instrument panel where the KMH is. Your welcome.

Last edited:
   / Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #15  
Well my 574 has a speedo, and I do not... memories of high school gym class jocks being handed out flashing back now:rolleyes: WTF in the rear view mirror.
Try this.
1664162269351.png

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
Worked like a charm! TractorTYMe to the rescue again(y)

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #17  
Change temp from C to F or the opposite.
1-Turn ignition on, wait a few seconds.
2-Depress then release Info button so dash reveals voltage & temperature.
3-Turn headlights on bright.
4-Depress & continue holding Info button approximately 15 seconds or until temp changes from Celius to Farenheit or vice versa.
5-Done.
I have the same machine, mine happens to be 2020 model but this solution did not work for me. Followed instructions to the letter, dunno.

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #18  
Unfortunately I don't have a speedo in my T474. So I don't know the secret handshake, one would think if the previous suggestion worked on the temp, it would do the whole dash?
I was looking for the speedo today and could not find one lol. I have the T474 also. How do you like yours ?

/ Change engine temp on cluster from Celsius to Fahrenheit? #19  
I was looking for the speedo today and could not find one lol. I have the T474 also. How do you like yours ?
LOVE IT, I have 280h on mine, use it for everything from snow removl, mowing winching logs with my forestry winch etc, it gets used.