Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Cancer #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
Was told this by a friend they go to these $2000 weekend health seminars. A Japanese doctor injects baking soda into a cancerous tumor and instantly kills it.
Do this for 2 weeks should kill cancer cells
eat no meat, coffee or soda
3 to 4 ozs fresh carrot juice
1000 mg vit "C" every 4 hours as if your body don't use it spits it out every 3 to 4 hours
mix: 4 oz water, 4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup and 1 teaspoon baking soda
drink this morning and night for 2 weeks.

A guy from our church did this as his doctor said you have 3 months to live go home and get your paper work in order. He did this for 2 weeks and was back to work.

willy
I hope this will help someone but I don't know if this is good for all cancer

Last edited:
   / Cancer #2  
The trouble is, your info is 3rd party with no backup of who the Japan doctor is, where the doctor works and the credibility. It sounds so quaky medicine.

Baking Soda for cancer has been on the web in various write ups. However, it can be lethal in itself than just the cancer. The dying officer treated for cancer with baking soda

Now, I do know of the research and studies for IV Vitamin C in high doses, but it only works on certain cancers and not all. This same treatment will also cure viral pneumonia in under 3 hours.
Intravenous High-Dose Vitamin C in Cancer Therapy

Likewise, since the break-thru in brain cancers back in 1978 by injecting the tumors with the herpes virus, in a few short weeks all the cancer is gone and the person is then treated a few months for just herpes. Today, this has been tried on other cancers that involve the nervous system with some strong benefits. It's still not a cure-all because cancers vary all too much.

Every person I have known with cancer going thru the chemo+radiation has died within 3 years from those treatments. On the flip-side, the people I personally know who survived going the natural medicine path are all still living but 1. Should I ever be deemed with the problem, I would take my chances going natural.

/ Cancer #3  
I had a friend with bone cancer.

He went to Mexico for an unorthodox cancer treatment that is much cheaper than standard cancer treatment in the USA.

He is dead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.