Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability?

/ Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability? #21  
I have this 787 Fluke meeter that was left over from an industrial job. I think it can do most of what you were talking about including frequencies. It was mainly used for calibrations of instrumentation in a plant under construction.

IMG_1660.jpeg

/ Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability? #22  
Not TRMS but if you ever need a cheap meter with temp. and Hz you can get a Mastech MS8239C for probably $30 on ebay. I have 2 Flukes and some other brand A/C clamp meter. Fluke is the Cadillac of meters but I had a fairly new one at the plant flake out on me. Their replacement test leads are not cheap either and have failed on me more than once. Granted they took a lot of industrial abuse but the supervisor started keeping replacement leads on hand.

/ Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability?
Just ordered the Ames from HF and it's a true autoranging RMS and comes with all the necessary probes and thermocouple. CATIII too. 99 bucks delivered. I know it's Chinese but other than Fluke, they all are. Did my research last night.

far as Fluke goes, they won't put where they are made anywhere. I already own a Fluke clamp meter and it wasn't a cheap date 10 years ago. Hate to see what they want today.

/ Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability? #24  
If I remember correctly, Fluke was bought by one of the tool companies about 5 yrs ago and might moved manufacturing off shore. Since I retired I don’t pay attention anymore.
Meter leads are a consumable. They must be tested before use. Again, if you are testing to confirm something is off, maybe your life if your leads have failed.
Cheap meter story from the old days, meter with a dial to select ranges flashed over internally. I was troubleshooting in a 600 v starter. When I touched the second probe to the other phase, the short inside the meter let a high current flow that resulted in a phase to phase fault. The main 1200 amp breaker cleared the fault. The result was some small burns to the hands and forearms that faced the fault and the front of my shirt being scorched.
I always wear FR clothes now and buy higher quality meters that have been certified when doing any electrical work.
My friend spent 3 months in the burn unit from an electrical flashover. He lived with the consequences of that until he passed away 30 yrs later.
You only have one life, take precautions and use the best equipment and PPE you can. Cam

/ Can someone recommend a good true RMS multimeter that has frequency measuring capability?
Only takes 4Ma across your heart to put you in the ground. I always remember that.