Can anyone tell me what this logo represents?

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #21  
My best guess is based on the tiny aircraft you see in the middle of the logo.
I think that “aircraft“ is a Tomahawk Cruise missle. Notice the long fuselage and stubby wings along with the rocket exhaust flames.
My guess is the hat has something to do with the Tomahawk.

1647014855839.jpeg

1647014953658.jpeg

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #22  
Good eye. You may be onto something. I bet it's a super secret guvment logo. Better watch out over your shoulder.

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #23  
It belonged to my Sister in Law who recently passed away, at age 95. She had a friend, a few years back who had a Harley, and she would ride with him some. Other than that, I can't think of any particular association that would have been meaningful. Her husband owned a construction company.
Does it have any labels inside of it, or under the rim inside?

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #24  
First thing I saw was Maleficent.
1647024071523.png

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #25  
Last edited:
   / Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #26  
It belonged to my Sister in Law who recently passed away, at age 95. She had a friend, a few years back who had a Harley, and she would ride with him some. Other than that, I can't think of any particular association that would have been meaningful. Her husband owned a construction company.
For me,,, it's a keeper just because of who had it.

You could make up a really cool story off just what you stated in this post...... :)

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #28  
Not the Burning Man or Tomahawk Cruise missle logos. I'd wear it. I like the mystery.

/ Can anyone tell me what this logo represents? #29  
My first thought was some Masonic symbol, but at second glance that doesn't look like a cross at the bottom.

I like the secret handshake suggestion, you should wear it and see what happens. Although if you see a black helicopter flying past, you'd better duck into an alley.