Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos?

/ Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos? #11  
Unlike several others Ravensburger does NOT offer a quick preview of the finished product. The best I could see was their ad
View attachment 763513 which shows uniformity of size and shape for pieces.

same with Zazzle
View attachment 763516
and
View attachment 763517 puzzleyou

Thanks for the links.

Ravensburger advertises - for their regular puzzles -
"Best of all, every single piece in this puzzle is unique, no duplicates, for the perfect interlocking fit."
But all of the photo puzzles seem to have remarkable uniformity of pieces, especially with respect to size,
Are you a puzzle worker? Because while there are some companies out there that are doing some crazy things with puzzle piece shapes, that isn't the norm. In all the pictures you posted, I don't see a single pair of pieces that look like they would genuinely fit in another's place. In a 2000 piece puzzle, there is going to be a significant amount of pattern with only minor differences in the pieces, but that is how they manage to get 2000 different pieces (by only using small variations).

/ Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos? #12  
Don't expect a super high resolution to any custom made puzzle. The printing of the artwork usually use very durable inks and then a coating before the plate is cut using a press. You are always going to get some optical issues with how the press deforms the edges of the cut pieces.

/ Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos?
Because while there are some companies out there that are doing some crazy things with puzzle piece shapes, that isn't the norm.
It's the difference between random cut and ribbon cut.
linky

/ Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos? #14  
I used collage.com and the results were pretty good - made a puzzle of my son's favorite picture of his beloved cat, and he loves the puzzle.

/ Can anyone recommend a place that makes jigsaw puzzles from user supplied digital photos?
We have a winner!!
Thanks ning. They had a pattern for their 260 piece puzzle
collage.JPG

that suit me, just hope it actually comes out like that random cut vs ribbon cut.