Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana?

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #1  

Username Taken

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
I'm interested in, probably, a 1635 but I can't find a dealer that isn't a Lawn Mower Center.

They claim to be Mahindra Dealers but you look at their website or even zoom in on them with Google Maps and they don't have the first tractor on the lot.

What am I supposed to do if my tractor breaks down and all they got is lawn mower repairmen in the Bldg?

I found Kerlin near Warsaw Indiana but that's still over a 3 hour drive for me, and they seem okay price-wise but not spectacular.

I'm between Lansing and Grand Rapids, more or less and I'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #2  
If you don't have any local dealers... you sure you want to travel to buy one? Not to sound like a jerk, but there are several threads about lemon Mahindras on this forum alone.

Anyway I presume you tried the most basic search option?

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #3  
I'm interested in, probably, a 1635 but I can't find a dealer that isn't a Lawn Mower Center.

They claim to be Mahindra Dealers but you look at their website or even zoom in on them with Google Maps and they don't have the first tractor on the lot.

What am I supposed to do if my tractor breaks down and all they got is lawn mower repairmen in the Bldg?

I found Kerlin near Warsaw Indiana but that's still over a 3 hour drive for me, and they seem okay price-wise but not spectacular.

I'm between Lansing and Grand Rapids, more or less and I'd appreciate any pointers. Thanks
Look at Kioti, LS, Yanmar, Branson.
All seem to have better reliability, and MUCH better parts support, than Mahindra!

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana?
Thanks to both of you. I always ask my question on a forum as almost a last resort. Only after I'm frustrated. I don't like to bug people on the internet.

I think I'm gonna scratch Mahindra off the list. Branson dealers don't seem to exist. Anywhere. Yanmar is just as bad or worse. Their Dealer locators are worthless. Two of them near me are out of business and one had no idea WTF I was talking about. I am looking into LS and Kioti.

Mahindra, Branson and Yanmar can tout their warranty until the cows come home but to me, it's like the guy that went into the Butcher Shop and asked how much the pork chops were. The Butcher said, "$4.99 a pound."

The guy says, "Well, your competition across the street has a sign in the window for $2.99 a pound". Butcher says, "Yeah, that's what we sell them for too when we don't have any."

So Mahindra is gonzo and Branson and Yanmar are about to bite the big one. I'm not gonna pay tens of thousands of dollars for a piece of equipment that has no support. I was born at night, but not last night

Starting to narrow it down to Kioti and Kubota with LS a distant 3rd.

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #5  
I have 2 mahindras , One with 1100 hrs the newrer one has 400. no problems at all. They also were purchased from a lawn mower dealer, But he always has lots of tractors And several mechanics. I did have to order a new pto seal yrs ago, It did take a while to get.

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #6  
As I said on your other thread, I don't know of any company stores anywhere for any of those brands.

There's supposed to be a real good LS dealer somewhere in MI, but I don't know where. Several members have mentioned it.

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #7  
Thanks to both of you. I always ask my question on a forum as almost a last resort. Only after I'm frustrated. I don't like to bug people on the internet.

I think I'm gonna scratch Mahindra off the list. Branson dealers don't seem to exist. Anywhere. Yanmar is just as bad or worse. Their Dealer locators are worthless. Two of them near me are out of business and one had no idea WTF I was talking about. I am looking into LS and Kioti.

Mahindra, Branson and Yanmar can tout their warranty until the cows come home but to me, it's like the guy that went into the Butcher Shop and asked how much the pork chops were. The Butcher said, "$4.99 a pound."

The guy says, "Well, your competition across the street has a sign in the window for $2.99 a pound". Butcher says, "Yeah, that's what we sell them for too when we don't have any."

So Mahindra is gonzo and Branson and Yanmar are about to bite the big one. I'm not gonna pay tens of thousands of dollars for a piece of equipment that has no support. I was born at night, but not last night

Starting to narrow it down to Kioti and Kubota with LS a distant 3rd.
Good plan!

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #8  
I think my Kubota dealer also handles Branson in the Dowagiac location. They are first rate, family owned for decades.

https://www.ausraequipment.com/

We’re about 100 miles from GR. In SW MI. They also have a Wayland dealership which is a lot closer to you.

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #9  
I think my Kubota dealer also handles Branson in the Dowagiac location. They are first rate, family owned for decades.

https://www.ausraequipment.com/

We’re about 100 miles from GR. In SW MI. They also have a Wayland dealership which is a lot closer to you.
Here is a Mahindra dealer near Benton Harbor:

Louis Gelder & Sons Company | 1769 Dewey Ave, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

I shopped them several years ago. Tried out several Mahindras. They also have New Holland Ag.

/ Can Anybody Recommend A Mahindra Dealer In Southern MI Or North Indiana? #10