BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer??

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #41  
single axle and a hitch extension? Do you have a death wish!:stirthepot:

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #42  
So the corners of the bucket don't dent the tailgate on corners? :D
Don't think you have to worry, it probably won't be still attached by then if you get the CG of the tractor forward enough. :)

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #43  
Don't think you have to worry, it probably won't be still attached by then if you get the CG of the tractor forward enough. :)

Man, you guys must have awfully wimpy steel out west if you can'd handle this load. On the other hand, it may be a Canadian thing. Everything is tougher up here than in the U.S. - like our hockey players!:laughing:

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #44  
Man, you guys must have awfully wimpy steel out west if you can'd handle this load. On the other hand, it may be a Canadian thing. Everything is tougher up here than in the U.S. - like our hockey players!:laughing:
Nah... just giving him a hard time. But you have to say... the bending and/torque on the connection on the truck is not how you want to design it. Better to have a longer extension on the trailer side if you need to drop your tailgate when attached.

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #45  
Nah... just giving him a hard time. But you have to say... the bending and/torque on the connection on the truck is not how you want to design it. Better to have a longer extension on the trailer side if you need to drop your tailgate when attached.

Actually, I wish the trailer front was a bit longer, as I cannot normally drop the tailgate down without it resting on the top of the trailer jack. A bit of a bad design.

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #46  
Anyway back on topic. In your picture, what to you rest the FEL on when travelling.....anything or just locked in place with hydraulic pressure. I am a little concerned about the FEL damaging the tarp kit with it stored like that. What are your thoughts, I would say its ok if you are using it like that. I was thinking maybe getting some sort of resting cradle made up that is welded to the from A arm of the trailer and lowering the FEL in it. Do you think this would be necessary.

What you need is something like this to keep the loader from leaking down.

04ia036d.jpg

C-Series%20Lift%20Arm%20Brace.jpg

https://icontent.toro.com/smartmanuals/Dingo_525/Proc20124.htm

OMT166698 K0: 310G Backhoe Loader, Block File: CED_OUO1079_422_19_10JUL00.htm

There are also cylinder locks that slip over the rod end of the cylinder to hold the loader up on machines that do not have the built in boom lock.

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #47  
The more I read here the happier I am with my decision to buy the SureTrac 14' 14k lb. Trailer the same day I purchased my BX25D in December. A perfect match IMHO. I decided early in this new tractor/trailer buying process that I wanted to do this one time and have no regrets.

Last edited:
   / BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #48  
The more I read here the happier I am with my decision to buy the SureTrac 14' 14k lb. Trailer the same day I purchased my BX25D in December. A perfect match IMHO. I decided early in this new tractor/trailer buying process that I wanted to do this one time and have no regrets.

My same logic, decision and declaration I made 11 years ago (08/04/03) when I bought my first Kubota BX2200 MMM FEL. Like $12,200 for a mower with high priced wheelbarrow on the front, could buy 3 or 4 from Sears or Lowes for that but spend it one time and be done. My life time mower and never to darken the doors of another tractor selling dealer. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: My KCC online accounts payment history just started 4th page with 5 purchases per page with two contracts left to pay off. Plus one used B I bought from a tenant and repurchased for cash from Barlows my formerly owned F2680e that I had traded in. Needs/desires/wants change or have for me but I'm finally there to final finished trading position in life.......I'm 67, how many more can I want/need/desire? Times running out. :laughing::laughing::laughing::cool2: Hope there are Kubotas FREE in heaven!!!:cool2::cool2:

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #49  
single axle and a hitch extension? Do you have a death wish!:stirthepot:

At least his 5 lug axles are probably rated to handle it.

/ BX 25 in 10ft dump trailer?? #50  
I have a 10' 2k trailer that I brought my JD D130 home with. Would never consider putting my BX2200 with FEL on it.
Get a bigger trailer. You will find you have more uses for it than hauling your tractor.