Buying Kioti CX2510 or LS MT225s

/ Buying Kioti CX2510 or LS MT225s #12  
LS builds Massey tractors.
Depends on the tractor. Most aren't but a few are.

I still prefer the Massey "red" over LS/Iseki/TYM/etc. for better general dealer support.

Most of the major brands though do have some rebadged models from other manufacturers but, warranty support and general maintenance is still with the "major brand".

In smaller Utility and most compact tractors, I tend to favor TYM today. Great units at a good price with a solid reputation.

/ Buying Kioti CX2510 or LS MT225s #13  
Iseki of Japan supplies Massey with their compacts, or at least the engines.
The Massey Iseki compacts are really awesome tractors that are underappreciated IMHO. They seem to be overlooked by better branding and advertising of Kubota's subcompacts.

/ Buying Kioti CX2510 or LS MT225s #14  
Did you look at the MT225HE? Not much more money, but a dramatic increase in size and some capability.

I have first hand experience with the MT125, MT225S, and the MT225E. They are all capable machines, but the capabilities increase with each of the size increases.

And there are some strange differences.....for instance:

The 125 and the 225-S have the same loader specs, the 225-E has 600 lbs greater lift with a bucket almost a third bigger.
If you get a BH, the 225-S and the 225-E have basically the same specs, the 125's BH is quite a bit less diggi force.
PTO HP is relatively the same ....

You don't mention what you will specifically using the tractor for.... that could make a difference.

If you need more specific answers.... ask away!
I think the loader spec on the 225s is more than adequate. Considering the size of the tractor, you need to be careful and pay attention to what you are doing and what's happening with loaders on those small tractors. I've had some tricky situations with mine and pay close attention and live by the rules when moving things with mine.