Branson 5220 CH tractor with a Kukje A2300 T11 engine

/ Branson 5220 CH tractor with a Kukje A2300 T11 engine #11  
It'd be nice if the data recorder would give you current DPF status on the dashboard so you'd know when it's hot enough and when its not and what the pressure differential is so you know when it's clogging vs cleaning up. The sensors are there so all it would need is programming and some extra display on the dash.
I have been asking for this from them for over two years, this would make maintaining that regen system so much easier on everyone's part.

/ Branson 5220 CH tractor with a Kukje A2300 T11 engine #12  
Good afternoon

Kukje does have software to recalibrate the exhaust ecm . This must be done at a dealer . Now TYM has a video that will tell you how to do this through the dashboard . For Models 474 ,479,574 the tmodels 454 and 554 are Yanmar engines and require regen. Have a nice day

/ Branson 5220 CH tractor with a Kukje A2300 T11 engine
It turns out that one of the injectors was stuck wide open creating a ton of soot, plugging the DPF solid. Instead of fixing the injector and cleaning out the DPF, he just drilled holes in the side of the DPF housing until exhaust came out. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, I suppose. Anyway, I replaced the nozzles and drilled out the catalyst. He don’t need a regen now. I told him he could replace the DPF when he went to sell, but there was no reason to replace it now. That was a couple months ago, and he’s still running fine.