Brain Tumor

/ Brain Tumor #101  
So glad that everything went well. I'm sure the surgeons were guided by God and we will continue praying for you.

/ Brain Tumor #102  
Doofy, if I may inquire, how are the follow-ups going? Have they decided they got everything and you're cleared for all your activities again?

/ Brain Tumor
Doofy, if I may inquire, how are the follow-ups going? Have they decided they got everything and you're cleared for all your activities again?

Feeling pretty good. Sinuses are still a little plugged up and belly slit is still tender but everything is on the mend. Follow-up is scheduled for November but will probably reschedule for Spring when the ice and snow and idiot drivers are gone. On a great note, my eyesight has improved immensely. I am on minimum hormone medications too.

Prayer works!

/ Brain Tumor #104  
Good Morning Doofy, Good news, good news. I know - a drive down to the "big city" mid-winter can be a lot more than just a thrill. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Take it easy and enjoy the holidays. Oosik

/ Brain Tumor #106  
Just had one myself three weeks ago. It will heal fast.

20191009_071558.jpg

/ Brain Tumor #108  
Glad to hear of your progress. Prayers work.

A close friend had throat cancer. Had surgery and radiation etc... Went back for 1 year followup and he's cancer free.

JimBrown, that's a doosy. Hope you're healing up too.

/ Brain Tumor
Prayers for you too, Jimbrown. Hope for a speedy and complete recovery. Darn, I didn't get the sexy scar...they went up through my nose.