Bolens Huski Gardener

/ Bolens Huski Gardener #12  
   / Bolens Huski Gardener
Do you really have a zetor?

Sure do! Grandpa bought it new! This one is going no where!

PXL_20210521_135414067.jpg
20200805_190845_HDR.jpg

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Bolens Huski Gardener #14  
   / Bolens Huski Gardener
Nice, now I feel better about you getting rid of the bolens. You have heirlooms to pass down. Looks like nice grass for hay too. Sorry for the detail.
Larry

You should know by now derails are ok in my book! ;)

The Zetor is my main farm power. My daily driver is a 88 f150 my grandpa bought new. My economy tractor was purchased by my other grandpa in 1962. It mows the grass. I've got plenty of family machines to go around. The Bolens just has no use for us. None of my aunts or uncles want it so it's just time is all.

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Bolens Huski Gardener #16  
You should know by now derails are ok in my book! ;)

The Zetor is my main farm power. My daily driver is a 88 f150 my grandpa bought new. My economy tractor was purchased by my other grandpa in 1962. It mows the grass. I've got plenty of family machines to go around. The Bolens just has no use for us. None of my aunts or uncles want it so it's just time is all.
As a first generation play farmer, none of my equipment has any pass down historic value to me, but my heirs,(fancy word for the kids) may want the stuff I have acquired. Not that I am done acquiring. I have many *ad's. I like tools, especially those with engines. My truck is an '81 F-150 ranger. None of it is pretty, but it all is useful. Looks like you have a nice spread there. Nothing like having a big enough piece of land, to make with what we will.

Believe it or not, the 51 FERGY gets the most use around here. Except at hay time or mowing. Dragging, towing firewood gathering, feeding round bales with the rear hay spear, it gets the nod. The Deutz is the work horse, and the PT is the tool holder. Grappler, post hole digger, material mover, driveway fixer, etc.

The Gravelys are for the gardening and trim mowing the fruit areas. Trees and grapevines. The rotary plow is awesome.