Bobcat 2540 - Has Steering Brakes - Yes/No?

/ Bobcat 2540 - Has Steering Brakes - Yes/No? #1  

Yanmar CC

Tractor
Kubota B2601 & a for sale JD 265 mower
I'm looking at a tractor that I need to be able to use on my small lot for mowing, but is capable to run snow equipment.

One of the machines I am considering is the Bobcat 2540. Bobcat is the closest machinery dealer to me and I already have a piece of equipment from them (E10 mini excavator) so I am mildly inclined to stay within the BC family if I can.

That said, I am looking at their CT2540 (against the Kubota LX3310) and cannot seem to figure out if the tractor has steering brakes. It's not a deal breaker, but definitely something the Kubota has, and I cannot figure out if the Bobcat tractor does. Pictures of the CT2540 operator station seem to show a single brake pedal looming over the hydrostat pedals; however page 5 of the brochure for 2000 series tractors makes a reference to steering brakes.

Can anyone confirm if the brakes for the CT2540 are steering type, or applied with a single pedal.

Thanks!

/ Bobcat 2540 - Has Steering Brakes - Yes/No? #2  
I'm looking at a tractor that I need to be able to use on my small lot for mowing, but is capable to run snow equipment.

One of the machines I am considering is the Bobcat 2540. Bobcat is the closest machinery dealer to me and I already have a piece of equipment from them (E10 mini excavator) so I am mildly inclined to stay within the BC family if I can.

That said, I am looking at their CT2540 (against the Kubota LX3310) and cannot seem to figure out if the tractor has steering brakes. It's not a deal breaker, but definitely something the Kubota has, and I cannot figure out if the Bobcat tractor does. Pictures of the CT2540 operator station seem to show a single brake pedal looming over the hydrostat pedals; however page 5 of the brochure for 2000 series tractors makes a reference to steering brakes.

Can anyone confirm if the brakes for the CT2540 are steering type, or applied with a single pedal.

Thanks!
The Bobcat CT2540H (a.k.a. Kioti CK ) hydrostatc drive do NOT have separate brakes for left and right side rear wheels. Only the manual shift version of these tractors have that feature. The controls will have two brake pedals with the ability to latch them together.

/ Bobcat 2540 - Has Steering Brakes - Yes/No?
Thank you! I figured that might be the case, just couldn’t find anything that says so.

/ Bobcat 2540 - Has Steering Brakes - Yes/No? #4  
1663778761291.png