Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #1  

mray16

Tractor
satoh s630 x 2
Just called Valley Power message on phone saying Bill passed Jan. 8, he sure was a nice man and I will miss him.

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #2  
He will be missed. He was a fantastic asset to the Mitsubishi and Satoh owners as well as being a true gentleman.

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #4  
Just called Valley Power message on phone saying Bill passed Jan. 8, he sure was a nice man and I will miss him.
Oh my. Hope Valley Power will continue. There are only a handful of parts suppliers left for this brand of machine. Some of them are dual with the Yanmar offerings too.

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #5  
The main site is still up, however when you click to shop for parts, this is the only page available.

1674275762859.png

1674276212803.png

Not sure how long the history site would last either.

If someone is smart, they would download all the diagrams from this helpful page on their site very soon.

1674279930891.png

1674280042032.png

Last edited:
   / Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #6  
UPDATE

Sharing with the community here, - - -

Hi I am Lemuel Battle, I worked for Bill Rodgers for 36 years. We were close more like family than boss and employee. I'm working to complete the repairs we have in the shop. The voice mail is still on if you call and I do not answer leave a message I will get back to you. We currently are working from parts inventory only as we close down we will be selling off inventory in lots and I will try to post to the tractor forum's and face book market place. Thank you all for the condolences and your business. Lemuel the monkey with the wrench

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #7  
update - - -

Amy Rodgers says, - - -
Hi all - I'm Bill Rodgers' daughter and we are liquidating the Valley Power Products business. We need to empty the building by March 31st. This is the best time to get parts, replacement parts and junked parts. We have taken pictures of all the shelves in the building and uploaded them to GoogleDrive. If you see parts that you would like, you can still call the business - 540-345-9650 and talk with Lemuel Battle. Valley Power Products Inventory - Google Drive We appreciate all the business you've given us over the years. My father, Bill Rodgers, loved this business and helping each and every one of you. Best regards,
Amy Rodgers

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #8  
Bill was a true gentleman. He helped me keep my Mitsu running for many years; in fact, when I traded it for green, I got more for it than I paid for it 20 years prior... RIP Bill.

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #9  
William Bill Rodgers obituary, Roanoke, VA

Send Flowers

FUNERAL HOME​

Oakey’s South Chapel
4257 Brambleton Ave.
Roanoke, VA

WILLIAM RODGERS OBITUARY​

William "Bill" Rodgers

January 8, 2023

Bill Rodgers died peacefully surrounded by family following a sudden medical emergency.

He is survived by his wife of 57 years, Sally Rodgers; daughters, Amy Van Dorp (Buddy) and Susan Aylor (Wes); grandchildren, Will Van Dorp, Katie Van Dorp, Lanie Van Dorp, Allyson Aylor, and Mary Lynn Aylor; sisters, Claire Blake (Jerry) and Joyce Rodgers; niece and nephew, Wendy Olichweir (Matt) and Mike Blake (Heather); sister-in-law, Edie Robinson; and nephews, Andy (Beth) and Tom.

Bill was born in Glens Falls, New York but grew up in Westfield, N.J. and graduated from Westfield High School. He received a degree in Political Science from Muskingum University. Bill was a veteran of the Vietnam war, graduating from OCS and distinguishing himself as Press officer on Fort Monroe, in Virginia. He worked for Equitable Life Assurance Society for 15 years before moving to Roanoke and opening Valley Power Products with his wife Sally. He was a longtime member of Windsor Hills United Methodist Church.

A family celebration of his life will be held later in the year. If you would like to honor Bill's memory, please donate to Back Creek Rescue Squad or the Angels of Assisi (angelsofassis.org).

Oakey's Funeral Home

4257 Brambleton Ave., Roanoke, VA 24018

/ Bill Roger of Valley Power has passed #10  
18 h ago

Valley Power Products is selling all their parts and equipment in an online auction with Tommy Wagner Auctions.

You can access the auction through this direct link:
https://www.tommywagnerauctions.com/auctions/detail/bw97178

My father Bill Rodgers would thank you for all your business over the years. He loved this business and community. Thank you for all your care for him.
Amy