BIG BUD 750 HP

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #31  
I now see Cat is building 600+HP tractors today with the Challenger MT875E equipped with a 1000ci engine. Found at

Challenger MT875E - Butler Machinery

Manufactured at Jackson MN which I've been to and past 100 times. This machine is effectively the modern version of the big bud. Gee, I've been away from the ag industry for so many years.

Last edited:
   / BIG BUD 750 HP #32  
Re: BİG BUD 750 HP

: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Mavi2:: Dance1:: Dance1:: Dance1::b?? sırıtış:

I'll stay with my little bud

Attachments

• cast tractor.JPG
    cast tractor.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 85
   / BIG BUD 750 HP #33  
That looks like an awesome tractor. LOVE the equal size wheels. Is it articulated?

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #34  
Funny - I was born and raised in Bakersfield, used to see that tractor working south of town often in the late 70's and 80's. I never knew it was one-of-a-kind. Used to drive past it when I went out on varmint hunting trips.

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #36  
I am VERY familiar with the Big Bud 747 1100hp tractor because I own two of them. Mine has duals, triples are just silly and increases the turning radius.

IMG_2492.JPGIMG_2502.JPGIMG_2503.JPGIMG_2592.JPGIMG_2472.JPG

Bahahahahahahaha!!!! Farmer Simulator 19

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #37  
That looks like an awesome tractor. LOVE the equal size wheels. Is it articulated?

THe CAST has 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel brakes , 4 wheel steering ( not articulating). The seat rotates around steering wheel and you can drive it both ways. 35 HP air cooled diesel.

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #38  
THe CAST has 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel brakes , 4 wheel steering ( not articulating). The seat rotates around steering wheel and you can drive it both ways. 35 HP air cooled diesel.
You mean DIE-CAST? what scale is that model?..

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #39  
Reminds me a lot of certain models of Holder tractors. Yes, I could see the U-joint indicating non articulation. Holders are articulated. A much better, more robust system if you ask me.

/ BIG BUD 750 HP #40  
You mean DIE-CAST? what scale is that model?..

The CAST is not a model. The tractor is 4.5 feet wide 4 feet tall and 7 feet long. Made in Italy by CASaralta Tractor weighting about 2500 #