Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,332  
1683711556028.jpeg

Went fishing with the Witch and caught an anvil, maybe that will entice him back.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,335  
Terry PM'd me late March. All was well. I think of him much more often than I make contact with him. I have a lot of respect for him and consider him a very good friend that I've never met. But the haven't met part don't matter. :)

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,336  
sorry fellas. i haven't done much interesting shop stuff lately. mostly gardening and outdoor chores

however i i sold a little bench lathe and built a light duty workbench to occupy the empty space

IMG_3183.jpg

70492051059__F88CCA48-0694-4101-9B01-59A849EE4C8B.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

thanks for the concern and kind words

Last edited:
   / Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,337  
Wow Terry… looks like some changes and organization since I last visited! Not that you were super organized already. (y)

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,338  
and don't forget, guys. this isn't all
about me.

feel free to share your ideas or questions here.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,339  
I had clicked on here yesterday thinking just maybe I had missed an update. New desk is very nice.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,340  
This time of year if I/m in the shop it's not good. Had to do some tightening on the subframe of my 555A. It parallels the tractor frame toward the front. Has two large bolts on each side. They use square spacers so the bolts are tight but the subframe can wiggle a little. Everything is so worn out that I have trouble keeping the bolts tight. In my neglect one bolt came out and I lost the spacer. So this morning had to "make" one. It wasn't pretty. But functional. No pics of shady work. :)