Best Spray on Bed liner

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #11  
How about UV, does it fade?

When I am not using the bed, I typically have the BakFlip down covering...so for me no...but may be someone who doesn't use a cover has had a different experience.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #12  
When I am not using the bed, I typically have the BakFlip down covering...so for me no...but may be someone who doesn't use a cover has had a different experience.

Ditto that. I have had a tonneau cover on every truck I've had, so I can't comment on the UV properties of each.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner
   / Best Spray on Bed liner #16  
I have a 1996 ranger with linex since about 98. still near perfect condition. I have it again in my Lincoln mark lt again in perfect condition. I use my truck beds a lot. Loads of steel, sea doos, wood...you name it its been in there. Price sure has gone up, but I still recommend it. I paid 200 or $250 for the ranger step side box and gate back 98.
Good luck.

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #17  
The vortex liner is junk it lifted within the first year. It is very soft and scratches off easy

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #18  
I am a big fan of Linex-X. Two pick up trucks, friends and I even used it to protect welded 1.5in square tube steel frames for saltwater aquarium stands! I agree it doesn't have much traction in your bed, but that allows you to slide heavy objects when needed. Do have to tie things down. Tough as ever and I have never ripped into it.

IMG_2849.JPG IMG_2852.JPG

/ Best Spray on Bed liner #19  
I installed raptor liner Raptor Truck Bed Liner Kit Black : Amazon.com : Automotive, it took about 2 hours from start to finish. I love it. I can not comment on fading because I have a cover. You do need a decent air compressor to keep up with the gun.
Food for thought, Dave

2nd vote for Raptor. Bought the kit from ebay. Never did one before and it looks like I had it sent out and done professionally. Price was reasonable also.