Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #1  

dweitzel

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360SS
Bent my right lift arm today, Cub Part # MA-10373011AG0. $273 from Cub website? Can that be right?

I repaired a 1/2 mile dirt drive today with my 6.5' box blade. Guess I got a little rough with it. The BB ripped a rock about 5' long by 3' wide and 9" thick out of the ground. It actually stalled the tractor in low range, 2nd gear. I couldn't believe it when it brought it up out of the ground.

Anyone have a better idea where to purchase, or at least the specs on mine. The tractor is at the farm right now and I can't measure it. If you know the degrees of bend at the front and rear, the thickness and the dimension from front to rear and top to bottom, that would help.

I really like the setup on my friends Kubota 3010 with the extendable arms. If I'm replacing one, i'd rather upgrade to something better.

For $273, I may try to bend it back. It's just "tweaked" top to bottom like one side of the BB lifted way higher than the other side. The arm did not flex in the middle. I guess I could pin just the right side of the BB and use a high lift jack and possibly jack the left side of the BB up and maybe coax it back to straight. This may wind up just bending the pin on the BB though.

The attached picture is pre-bent.

Any other ideas?

Dave

Attachments

• 7360ss3point.jpg
    7360ss3point.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
   / Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #2  
You might ask a Kioti dealer if there is one nearby. I believe that Cub was made by Kioti/Daedong.

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #3  
Hi Dave,

What a gouge!

If you Google Agri-Supply, they stock several versions, here's one example;

Center to Center: 32"
* End Holes: 7/8"
* Mounting Holes: 5/8"
* Thickness: 1/2"
* Width: 2-1/2"
$20.99

Maybe try TSC, Messicks or other web sources.

Good luck,
Curt

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1
OhioGuy said:
Hi Dave,

What a gouge!

If you Google Agri-Supply, they stock several versions, here's one example;

Center to Center: 32"
* End Holes: 7/8"
* Mounting Holes: 5/8"
* Thickness: 1/2"
* Width: 2-1/2"
$20.99

Maybe try TSC, Messicks or other web sources.

Good luck,
Curt

Thanks Curt, I'll try to get the measurments off the Cub this week. Didn't think about Agri-Supply. $20-$40 sounds a whole lot better than $273!!!

Not sure if I've seen any at my local TSC. I'll looke there also.

Dave

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #5  
If you think that's gouging, The plastic mulch plug for my 2004 LT2180 is $968.57 at parts tree.

AJ

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #6  
Dave,
Don't forget to check the pin size?

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #7  
shvl73 said:
You might ask a Kioti dealer if there is one nearby. I believe that Cub was made by Kioti/Daedong.

Looks like I wasn't even close on this one. Daedong made the 8000 series, this one is Mitsubishi (as you already know :eek: )

If you have one of the stores mentioned near you, bring your arm with you. They come off easily.
Mahindra is using Mitsubishi for its compacts, another option if there is a dealer nearby. Your best deal would most likely be the ag stores mentioned if they have the right one.

Thanks for all the ideas. I'll see if any of these pan out this weekend. I think I can still use it "tweaked" as it is, but it'll be a little harder to hook up the implements. I knew the members of this site would come through with lots of ideas.

Thanks for all your help!

Dave

/ Bent lift arm on 7360ss where to buy new 1 #9  
Dave,

I bought a pair at TSC for my Ford 1220, I think I paid around $35 each.
I also bought a three point setup on EBAY, lower links, sidelinks, toplink, antisway, the whole deal for about $100 + $25 shipping.

Here's one as an example;
eBay: CAT 1 Garden Tractor 3 Point Hitch Kit CATEGORY 1 (item 230130608266 end time May-22-07 16:47:26 PDT)

I'm a huge Cub fan, but these kind of price gouges just really irk me.
Sort of like the $8 a quart tranny fluid. My 5252 is 40 hours away from needing 20 some quarts...

I see this all the time in my work, and it's what makes me start looking at competitors.

Curt

Last edited:
OhioGuy said:
Dave,

I'm a huge Cub fan, but these kind of price gouges just really irk me.
Sort of like the $8 a quart tranny fluid. My 5252 is 40 hours away from needing 20 some quarts...

Curt

Thanks for the link to ebay. I searched for lift arm and drag link, but came up empty?

I wish mine only held 20 quarts. I'm about 5 hours away from hydraulic oil change. I have 45 quarts in mine. Ouch!

Guess I need to start crossing the parts numbers and see what oil is really in there and if I can get the same thing a little better price. If I can't find the SAME oil significantly cheaper (like half price), then I'll probably just go with the oil spec'd for my 7360.

I would really like to convert this thing to something like kubota has on my friends L3010 kubota. I like the adjustment on the right lift arm better than cub and the telescoping lift arms to make one person hook up a little easier.

Guess I could always go with one of the quick hitch systems I've seen here also.

Bottom line is I think I can use it as is a little longer. Just makes hookups a little more demanding as the implement pin needs to be coaxed a little to slide into the ball socket on the arm.

If anyone else has more ideas, please share.

Dave