Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer!

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #11  
Yup, taking out the dam is just part of the problem. If you don't remove the critters, you will always have problems.
We have them moved, but another pair comes to take their place. Funny thing though, this year the house was active so I called to have it taken out. By the time he got there a week later the baever was gone. It's the first time in 18 years there hasn't been a beaver living there, or in the pond just above.

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #12  
I look for stricter regulations on Tannerite any day. Meanwhile lots of people having fun with it. Like these guys
It's been around for a long time. I don't think any restrictions are coming. Surprises me.

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #13  
It's been around for a long time. I don't think any restrictions are coming. Surprises me.
We had firecrackers when I was a kid that oz for oz was more powerful. Names withheld to protect the hipicrits but someone stuck the fuse of a firecracker through a cigarette about 1/2" from burning tip,laid it inside toilet at theater,went back outside to wait until it and blew toilet all to pieces. Nevr occured to them someone might come in and sit down. :unsure:

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #14  
We had firecrackers when I was a kid that oz for oz was more powerful. Names withheld to protect the hipicrits but someone stuck the fuse of a firecracker through a cigarette about 1/2" from burning tip,laid it inside toilet at theater,went back outside to wait until it and blew toilet all to pieces. Nevr occured to them someone might come in and sit down. :unsure:
I "heard" that if you throw an M80 up on top of the Lion's Club building on main street the flash will put out all the street lights on main street for 10-15 minutes.

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #15  
I "heard" that if you throw an M80 up on top of the Lion's Club building on main street the flash will put out all the street lights on main street for 10-15 minutes.
We used to use a spotlight to temporarily turn off a street over where we teenage boys used to park and gather. Useful when it was time to open a trunk to get to the beer cooler. 😂

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #16  
Yup, taking out the dam is just part of the problem. If you don't remove the critters, you will always have problems.
Yup. You would be suprised how quick they can rebuild.

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #17  
I know a kid 😉in high school who used the cigarette method to light a pack of firecrackers behind the stage curtain between the lunch room and the gymnasium.

There were kids in the lunchroom and kids in the gymnasium the lunchroom monitor, also a former Green Bay packer, was sitting on the stage edge.

Firecrackers went off 5 minutes later. When everyone was in their class the principal came over the loud speaker.

Anyone caught with fireworks or igniting them would be expelled.

Needless to say the guy who did it was afraid that the people who knew about it would rat him out. They didn't 😆

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #18  
We've used tannerite a couple of times on the beavers on our property, we need no stinkin permits. Beavers built the dam with no permits, so we take it down the same way. Anyway, the beavers got rattle enough, they moved on.

/ Beaver dam? Tannerite? Hold my beer! #19  
Loooooong ago the state game dept use to blow up beaver dams as a method of control. Then they grew some brains and trapped/relocated the beavers.

As a young fellow I witnessed one of the "dam blowings". I still wish I had never been there.

The dynamite was all set - we all moved back a long way - there was the expected mighty explosion. A dept employee was standing near me and under a large tree. A large water logged log flew up into the upper branches of this tree. It came straight down and hit this fellow right on the top of his head. He was killed instantly. I can still see this picture in my mind.