Bearing is gone from an Agro-Trend 6 ft snowblower

/ Bearing is gone from an Agro-Trend 6 ft snowblower
Yes. All the time I appreciate the fast response from people of this forum and here is a clear example; already 9 responses in a couple of hours. Thank you all for suggestions.

Just some clarifications:
- shaft is 1.25" and not 1" as the manual indicates
- the old bearing is sealed so no room to add a grease fitting and can't see option to purchase one with it.

Thank you all for suggestions and additional info. I'll post an update as soon as I receive the bearing.

@ Leonz: after removing the flanges, the shaft came very easy from the gear box stub shaft. No damage on the idler chain sprocket. The cross shaft has marks from the bearing balls but I believe will not affect the install of the new bearing.

@olttimer66: could you post some pictures with the improvements which you did to this blower? Pictures are thousand words :)

/ Bearing is gone from an Agro-Trend 6 ft snowblower #13  
Rogerius, here are some pictures. The two new paddles on the auger were made from 4.50 pipe that I had laying around. The width was actually the circumference of the pipe cut to length. I just flattened the pipe with a sledge hammer until it approximated the original paddle arc. The new paddles with the flat bar support are butted together although they look like there is a gap. That is just a little water and some mud that distorts the picture. You can see the mickey mouse hydraulic rotator. The pulleys were in the same plane originally. On each rotation the cables molested them selves. The cables were not going to last very long. I offset them as show, added zerks and drilled for grease. The original mounting was slightly off center, so the cable tightens in one direction and come loose in the other direction. Easily fixed with a bungee. No problems for 17 yrs. I forgot to mention I added flow controls in each direction. With out the flow controls running at PTO speed, the shoot rotated at the speed of sound. I added 2 flow controls due to the piston and rod difference. As a friend of my used to say, when in doubt meter out. Now at pto speed no problems
20230308_092729_resized.jpg
20230308_092821_resized.jpg
20230308_092923_resized.jpg
20230308_093437_resized.jpg
20230308_093653_resized.jpg
. The shoes are on a 52" center line made from .50" X 2.0" X approx 8.0" long bar stock. The ends are bent up so they do not dig in. They are bolt on on the back side but when installing I was concerned that the auger side could get caught on something. So I welded the auger side to the cutter bar. They are worn pretty good right now, maybe less that .25" in the middle. Will need replaced later. Last is the 3 pt mounting. I just added it to the existing. It lowers the cutting height of the blower. Self explanatory.

/ Bearing is gone from an Agro-Trend 6 ft snowblower
Thank you oldtimer 66 for pictures. Excellent ideas.

Just and update on the bearing repair:
- bearing received and installed. The install was smooth without any surprises
- the bearing p/n is SA 206-20. This is used for all models from 6' up for under 6' the bearing is for 1" shaft. The bearing is coming with out flanges.
- tip: leave the bearing lock collar loose until everything is in place and lock it with the set screw to the shaft once everything is aligned.
- surprised to see that a cap to protect the bearing wasn't designed. A lot of snow already covered the bearing so because it's not 100% sealed, the moisture will penetrate inside the bearing in time. I'm planning to install a cap to prevent that.

Again, thank you all for great advices/suggestions.