Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,991  
How does it let you know it is not happy, and for what reasons?

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,992  
My station wagon gets to 60 in 5 flat, and could be tweaked a bit more. So nothing exotic here... all motor.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,993  
Perhaps some are starting to realize there are many shades of green 🙂

That's because they ditched coal and Russia has them by the heat exchanger.

Nuclear in your own country pretty much guarantees reliable power without external worries IF you can supply your own fuel.

For example, companies in the U.S. only gets about 5% of their uranium from inside of the U.S. That's a concern.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,996  
He's going to live to 140?
Not sure about that yet, but I plan to claim the 120 number and have invited a few to my 110th birthday party in 2061. It seems like many people have a very, very strong death wish. At one point in time I thought I would live to be about 33 and then I realized the folly of thinking that way.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,998  
New term for me EV Deadhead miles. The extra miles driven to get to a charging station.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #5,999  
New term for me EV Deadhead miles. The extra miles driven to get to a charging station.
I'm sure that it was the same for gas powered vehicles back in 1923. The difference was that you could toss a five gallon can in the back for emergencies.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,000  
Crazy to me all the work reducing ice emissions only to start all over again with ev.