Bang for Buck - GC1723/25

/ Bang for Buck - GC1723/25 #1  

LostMy65

Bronze Member
Tractor
2021 MF GC1725M
I just watched this video:
Looking down at the bottom of his spreadsheet, it appears along comparable models, the MF is $3000 less than a JD, and $1500 less than a Kubota.

/ Bang for Buck - GC1723/25 #2  
That's consistent with what I found about 6 years ago when I got my GC1710. That said, results may vary based on your geography and what margin the dealership in your area likes to work with.

/ Bang for Buck - GC1723/25 #3  
I can tell you in my area john deere 1025r with backhoe was 5k more than what i paid for my gc1725mb. John deere place advertised it at about 1k more but by the time they added all the hidden fees it was 5k more out the door

/ Bang for Buck - GC1723/25
And between the 1723E and 1725M, you'd really be getting a lot of bang for the buck.
I went with the 1725M because that was the next one they said was coming into their lot. They said they are waiting weeks and perhaps months for orders.
Otherwise, I would have went with the E.

My tractor came yesterday. I went with the GC1725M because it was the next one coming into the dealership.
I'm not sure how much real gain there is in relation to cost to go with the E vs the M.
For what few things you get with the M over the E, I'm thinking the E is the bigger bang for the buck.

/ Bang for Buck - GC1723/25 #6  
My tractor came yesterday. I went with the GC1725M because it was the next one coming into the dealership.
I'm not sure how much real gain there is in relation to cost to go with the E vs the M.
For what few things you get with the M over the E, I'm thinking the E is the bigger bang for the buck.
I was told by the dealer that when it came to blowing snow with my rear pto blower that there would be a difference, and since it's primary job is blowing snow I went with the bigger one. I have no idea if this is true, but I didn't want to find out the hard way.

I would have liked to get the MB. Just a little over my budget.

How much more is the GC1725M over the GC1723E?