Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum?

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #1  

007dmm

Tractor
Ford 2000 1973
Where can I find Ford tractor owners in this site?

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #3  
I'm not what you'd call an expert, but I drive two older blue tractors... One Japanese and one British. :cool:
I agree with James, Soundguy knows his Fords!

Joe

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum?
Perhaps I need to be in a vintage tractor site. I do appreciate your replies. Having a hard time finding my way around. Wanted to talk with the vintage ford enthusiasts. Just purchased a Ford 2000, 1973. Was hoping to hear some pros and cons.

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #5  
I think Soundguy has or at least has had a 2000. I just don't know if it's the older series or newer. Give the guys a day or two to respond. I'm sure you'll find all the info you're looking for.

Joe

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum?
I'll do that. Thank you.

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #8  
We got a few.

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #9  
I have a Ford 7000. Last year I replaced the head gasket, alternator, tie rod ends, spindles, all the wiring, the instrumentation and a few other odds and ends. That does not make me an expert, but what is your question?

/ Are there Ford Tractor folks in this forum? #10  
Here you go... a member named Soundguy is kinda the resident expert on Fords.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/new-holland-ford/

User rickB is smarter than I am by a mile. :) .. But i like them fords. especially the 55-64 models.

If you want to talk 65-82 or so, user ultradog has plenty of experience with them.. i only have a few of them new blue ones.

Another good ford user is dollarbill. I'm not sure what all machines he has.. but i know he's helped on the 39-64 questions for sure.