Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB?

/ Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB? #1  

zetordude

Tractor
M25HTLB
Tractors are VERY hard to come by where I'm at. I actually purchased a Kioti CK3510 in March of LAST YEAR and finally this week went and got my money back as I still didn't have it. I called around and the only place that had a tractor that wasn't claimed was a Zetor dealer. I'd never even heard of them before, but I went and looked anyway. Tractor seemed nice enough. It's smaller than I had originally wanted, and somehow cost the same as the Kioti 35HP compact, but they had it and I could purchase it today. The itch after waiting for almost a year for a tractor was just too strong, and I signed the purchase today. Hopefully will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday.

So now I'm trying to find out all I can about these little tractors. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're too popular, so finding info is proving to be very difficult. I assume their sub compact line is made by TYM, but I don't know for sure.

Just looking for more info so I can convince myself I didn't make a huge mistake today :D

/ Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB? #2  
Oh, it's a TYM built machine. 👍

/ Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB? #3  
It's two very different classes of tractor, what are your needs?

/ Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB? #4  
Where are you located? Your Kioti dealer sounds... ridiculous.

/ Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB?
Yeah I know it's two very difficult classes of machines, but honestly we've had little honey-do projects on hold for too long. I just needed something so I could get started. I originally went with the CK3510 because of potential future uses for it. But honestly, for what we want to do now, the little 25 horse should be fine. Dig a little trench here for a french drain. Move a little bit of dirt around here to fill in this ditch. Till up a small garden. Cut a path through the woods down to the creek, etc. Nothing heavy duty by any means. In the FUTURE, I would like to start clearing some of our land, and that's where the bigger tractor would have come into play. For now, we'll be good with the smaller one.

We are not in the states. I am SO envious of all of you state-side guys who have your choice of dealers for both equipment and attachments. We live on an island and there are maybe 5 dealers total here and not a single one of them has any inventory that fit my needs aside from this Zetor dealer, so he's the one who got the business. And implements and attachments - We get whatever is available. Nobody is shipping that box blade you really like. You're going to have to find something else locally.

The Kioti stuff was unbelievable, but I honestly don't think it's the dealer's fault necessarily. They got continuous shipments in, but our tractor was never on them somehow. And apparently they couldn't get information from Kioti about when it was going to ship (Dunno if I believe that or not). But honestly, I called Kioti corporate probably a dozen times trying to get information. Not once did I speak to a live human. Their system always directed me to leave a voicemail, which I did every single time. Never got a callback. That kind of soured me on Kioti as a brand forever.

Last edited:
   / Anyone with experience with the Zetor M25HLB? #6  
That's rough. I'm sorry they jerked you around so bad, but they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I'm not too familiar with Zetor, but the M25 looks to be on par with the TYM T254 or the Mahindra eMax. So, outside of a few trim pieces, there is probably some part compatibility, certainly with the TYM.

They seem well regarded, and getting better with every generation.

I think you'll be happy with your Zetor, but stick around, let us know, share your exploits, and post some photos!