Front-End Loader Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)?

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)? #1  

HCJ

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 4WD
Happened to see on Markhams Welding website a "back hoe" that mounts on a QA FEL. Obviously, this is a limited use implement but was curious if anyone has any knowledge of this. I saw a previous reference to a "Quick Spade" but this actually has a bucket that curls. A real backhoe is unfortunately years away in the toy budget, so when I need to dig, I reach for a shovel. Needless to say, I don't dig much.

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)? #2  
Happened to see on Markhams Welding website a "back hoe" that mounts on a QA FEL. Obviously, this is a limited use implement but was curious if anyone has any knowledge of this. I saw a previous reference to a "Quick Spade" but this actually has a bucket that curls. A real backhoe is unfortunately years away in the toy budget, so when I need to dig, I reach for a shovel. Needless to say, I don't dig much.
What's that ?

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)? #3  
One of those SSL backhoes would tear your FEL to shreds I am afraid...Just because you have a universal SS QA setup does not mean you can attach any SSL attachment.

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)?
thanks for the info. I just ordered my loader amd was just dreaming about what could be done with the QA attachment.

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)? #5  
Agreeing with Kenny. A Bobcat brand backhoe also attaches to heavy hook brackets (similar to how a FEL attaches to a tractor) on each side of the machine, welded to the fenders, which are really part of the frame. The QA portion is only a small part of what holds the BH to the Bobcat.
jp

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)? #6  
thanks for the info. I just ordered my loader amd was just dreaming about what could be done with the QA attachment.

For a CUT, I only see these basic options:

Bucket
Grapple
Forks
Hydraulic PHD

/ Anyone used a Markham back hoe (on FEL)?
How does the performance of the hydraulic PHD compare to the 3-pt. hitch model? What hydraulics do you need to run an average size unit? I understand that you cannot run one off of the electric over hydraulic valve. Do you power it off of the back? I just built a pole barn and had a friend bore holes with his skid steer. Are the PHD the same, in other words, could I borrow his and attach it to my FEL assuming it's of average size?