Anyone bought a new Kubota lately?

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #1  

TuckR

Tractor
Kubota L3302
Hi all. I just purchased an L3302 and remotes are taking a while to get in, is Kubota/Land Pride having a difficult time getting this stuff to dealerships? We're at two weeks and no confirmed date when they'll come in. I'm curious if anyone else is having a hard time getting hydraulic components.

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #2  
Last one I bought was right as COVID was kicking off, it took four months(longer?) to get all the extras I ordered. Actually took delivery then brought the tractor back after they had all the parts. But during the same time got a new engine in another tractor and it arrived in three days. So I guess it all depends on the item.

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #3  
Hi all. I just purchased an L3302 and remotes are taking a while to get in, is Kubota/Land Pride having a difficult time getting this stuff to dealerships? We're at two (2) weeks and no confirmed date when they'll come in.

Two weeks.....?

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #6  
Hi all. I just purchased an L3302 and remotes are taking a while to get in, is Kubota/Land Pride having a difficult time getting this stuff to dealerships? We're at two weeks and no confirmed date when they'll come in. I'm curious if anyone else is having a hard time getting hydraulic components.
We are just working our way out of Covid supply chain issues. One year ago, I would have had to wait three to five months for the tractor I was originally going to buy. I opted for a larger machine and only waited 4 weeks.
Supply is building and demand is dropping so I would expect some delays to be just a part of doing business, at least for a while.

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #7  
I am in the process of buying a new Kubota LX2610SU and the dealer is having problems getting in a 3rd function remote and rear hookups. Looks like all manufacturers are not caught up yet.

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #8  
My TYM was delivered after ordering, two weeks later, and the kit came with it. From ordering to delivery was two weeks, including the options the dealer installed (rear remote kit and block heater). Not all mfg are dealing with shortages

/ Anyone bought a new Kubota lately? #9  
I bought a new L6060 last August. I needed to have 2 rear remotes and none of the local dealers could tell me if, or when they could get the remotes. They had the tractor, but not the remotes.

I contacted a large dealer in the Houston area and they delivered what I needed in about a week. I am about 3 hours from Houston.