Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start?

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #11  
It was a complete bolt on kit. Was easy and included all the parts. I bought mine on eBay.

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #12  
It was a complete bolt on kit. Was easy and included all the parts. I bought mine on eBay.

Did the kit include a charging circuit for the starter battery?

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start?
The kits I found say they don’t include any instructions. I could probably figure it out without instructions, but they would help

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #14  
Some do some do not. You have to read the enclosed items or pictures. Mine did not come with instructions but you tube and several web sites can help. Hardest part was getting old flywheel off.

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #17  
Looks pretty straight forward.

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #18  
Does the existing flywheel have ring gear for starter? If not then you will need a new flywheel.

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #19  
If run a line from the hitch coupler charging line to a battery for the compressor, you wouldn't need a charging circuit on the compressor.
$80 is not bad for the kit and looks pretty simple. What about choke?

/ Anyone added electric start to Honda 5.5HP pull start? #20  
Does anyone know if the flywheels without the ring gear still have a place to mount a charging coil? I don't need electric start, but I do need to be able to keep a 12V battery topped off. Wondering if it's possible to add a low-amperage coil to an existing engine with no electrical system.